Author Topic: People are monsters  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
People are monsters
« on: February 06, 2012, 04:17:20 AM »
People are monsters well some people are but listen to this shit.

Two weeks ago:Guy Ive been dating for about five months starts to act strange, call it a women's intuition but I had a feeling something was going on.
Last week: Breaks up with me over text and say's his getting his stuff out of my place
Problem: He doesn't have any stuff at my place
Anyways my dog tries to eat him when he goes into my home. :) Good boy
He tried to press charges but told the cops he was trying to break in and they ignored him.
Then find out my best friend is dating him and saying some rather unpleasant stuff about me behind my back on facebook and some other people.
A friend who we had sat next to each other in sixth grade.

People are monsters :/

Fucka you haters XD

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: People are monsters
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 06:04:44 AM »
The best way to handle this is to just ignore what they say about you. If it gets to the point of plain out get in your face talking about you then I would consider talking to a school councilor as that's all you can do, getting into fights over stuff like this is unneeded and usually makes people flunk there grade as schools will leave you back for fighting. I hope you the best and hope the rumors or chats stop.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:06:52 AM »
Wait... The dip-shit breaks in to your house gets attacked by your dog and tries to get you arrested?

One word, Jackass.
You're better off with out him.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 09:12:29 AM »
Thats the real world for you. People are jackasses. You probably knew that already though.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »
Off-topic: Were you dating Scumbag Steve?

On-topic: If your friend thinks she made a mistake, you can be the better person by forgiving her. If she has no regrets, then think about it, was she a real friend?
im bach

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:04:38 AM »
delete all my topics please

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 01:40:53 PM »
... Huh?
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 04:40:15 PM »

Whut? (Sorry for 1 word post :c)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal