Author Topic: Drama School  (Read 4191 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Drama School
« on: February 11, 2012, 05:53:53 AM »
I think I live in the most overly dramatic school ever, because you cannot go one day in that place without something completely over the top happening. Lemme start off by saying I'm in Year 10, in equivalent of either the 9th or 10th grade, and some of the weirdest shit goes down. For example, one kid in our school wore tights in protest of homosexuals not being allowed to wear what they want, but he's not even gay. He claims he is but he's never had a boyfriend, and when no one began to take notice of him he had to make himself be seen again... Also, my friend can't come out because he knows how brutal all the kids in our year will be about it. There's a racist girl in our year who posts statuses on Polish and Asian people, but the school let her off, even though she continues. A girl in our year got pregnant with her boyfriend in the year above, so she jumped down stair to miscarry and cut herself. She did eventually miscarry. A girl in our year fainted and cracked her head on some stairs after an overdose of paracetamol, because her father raped her as a child. One teacher got fired for child abuse (hitting a kid's ass with a ruler) and child grooming over the web. All the sports teachers are douchebags who let the sporty kids get away with shit. Our dumbass supply teacher for English made us work in a classroom with a petrol stain on the floor, to which she then decided to place electrical equipment near it... Half the girls are bitches who like messy looking hair and... >:(... DUCK LIPS... Some ginger kid who calls going to comic book stores a hobby (he called them this because he said, and I quote, "It's not an obsession, it's a hobby.") has decided to pick a fight with one of the sporty douches of our school. Although my money is on the ginger backing out as he always does. One kid in our school dumps all his girlfriends if they don't suck his dick after the first date, another girl dumped her boyfriend because he spent 5 minutes with his friends, and everyone who is lower in intelligence than you challenges you to fights... And yet, I fucking love this school.
im bach

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Drama School
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:15:33 AM »
Thats better than most schools actually.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline lets play modern wafer 3

• ultimate roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 06:50:49 AM »
Thats better than most schools actually.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 12:11:34 PM »
What shcool do you go to, because i would go there in an instant.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 04:04:14 PM »
We just have a whole lot of mad at our school. Oh and theres only a few groups you mist be in or be a loser. One for boys, two for girls. The boys is sports. The girls is prep and scene.  Also there is no such thing as diversity. Everyone HAS to like hockey, go to parties, and drink alcohol/smoke weed. Its a small town and i am glas i only have 4 months till i can say "lolfuckyou"

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 10:07:35 PM »
MY school is 3% African-American, 7% Asian, 3% other, and 87% white and I just figured out that the white people are the problem for most of the shit. It's all about partying and who can smoke the most and how many bitches you have fucked. Quiet idiotic in my opinion.

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 01:29:46 AM »
Welcome to highschool bro.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 01:51:51 AM »
My school's pretty chill, what little drama there is typically stays within its own circles.
o7

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 11:25:26 AM »
I dont goto school, but I'll go back if its the school mentioned above. Lol, sounds epic.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 07:17:09 AM »
 Science isn't cool when your teacher is throwing rulers, books or "anything he can get his hands on" object. He also puts his legs upon the desk. Anyways, enough of that. No bullying here though, except that little wannabe fat kid in Grade 2 or 3. rofl. It's great to be in High School though along with my other buddies.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »
Some ginger kid who calls going to comic book stores a hobby (he called them this because he said, and I quote, "It's not an obsession, it's a hobby.") has decided to pick a fight with one of the sporty douches of our school.
The ginger kid, after bragging all week and today about the fight, ran to the teachers crying, so the fight was off.
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal