Author Topic: Macky Larson's Journal.  (Read 810 times)

Macky Larson's Journal.
« on: February 20, 2012, 06:03:38 PM »
{In awful handwriting} Day1: Hello my great and only friend Journal, today I'm going to be talking to you for the rest   of you're worthless life. You might hate me and beg me to stop but I can't for if I don't put my idea's on paper they will stay in my mind, and if they stay in my mind, it shall decay even more than it already has. Shall I tell you a little bit about my self, why yes I should, My name is Macky Larson, but the friends I used to have called me Drudge, I enjoy writing in you, music, women, and anything that involves stepping out side the shell of what you might call reality, I have gone insane from my long years of living, which many would say that I haven't lived that long at all, I'm only 37 after all, but 37 years seems like 37 million year's without the ability to speak, I did mention my mind decaying if I we're to not speak to you, I cannot speak, my only friends cut out my tongue, cut and burned my face. You might ask why but I wont tell you, Why wont you tell me you might ask, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW MYSELF, now shut up before I strangle you to death. Today I was eating wild grass, then some prick came up to me and asked if I was autistic, I wanted to kill him for saying such a thing, didn't his mother teach him any manners! I also met a man, a medical man, I asked him to fix my face but he refused, he said that many would love to have lost the ability to speak in outlands, HAHAHAHA, he doesn't know how it feels. If only I could cut out his tongue and then he would know how it is to be like me.

(TO BE CONTINUED)Yes this is the journal of a partly insane boogy man, please give me feedback and thank you for reading.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal