Author Topic: UU.NECROTIC.42642's Authorization Application  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UU.NECROTIC.42642's Authorization Application
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:30:49 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Delta1116732
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 1 Year
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 10 Months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A head crab model.

Name: UU.NECROTIC.42642
Affiliation: Combine

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
               42642 was your basic normal head crab. A short time after he was born he was put into a cage and fed food for a time until he reached a good age. Later a metal claw reach down into his cage 42642 hissed at the claw not really knowing what was going on until the claw got him and began to lift him up. 42642 attempted to try and squeeze out of the claw but it was to tight. As the claw moved on he reached a drop in a vent. The metal claw let's go of 42642 and he fell down to a bright room where it seemed almost blinding. There was people surrounding him wearing gas masks. 42642 began to hiss at them until it was grabbed from behind and forced into a small glass cage. One of the units slammed on a green button. Another claw came down and grabbed 42642 lifting him up and carrying him through different metal vents in the citidel. 42642 reached his cage and was dropped later on he fell asleep. 42642 woke up to a claw grabbing him he was surprised and was panicing the claw carried him to a empty head crab canister where he was droped in.

42642 Was dropped in the canister and fell straight to the bottom. 42642  attempted to scurry to the top but saw something else blocking the light above him. Another head crab was dropped in squishing him more and more head crabs where pushed into the canister. They waited in the canister screeching, panicking and worried about what would happen.  42642 got pushed a bit as the canister began to move and as he and the other head crabs began going to an unknown location they suddenly stopped with a massive clang. The canister sat still as they heard a beeping noise along with the canister being dead quiet. Out of no where the canister suddenly got launched with a loud bang all the head crabs screeched fearfully as they flew through the air. The canister suddenly hit the ground shattering the gravel on the road and the back of the canister opened as it did smoke filled the canister which made it more of a challenge to get out.  42642 rushed out of the canister as the other head crabs rushed around in the unknown environment.  42642 looked around and came across a bush where he was able to fit himself in and shut his eyes falling asleep.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+ Playing as something that isn't human.
+ As a head crab you don't have human quality's.
+ Could be a pet.
+ Can jump and bite it's enemy's
+ Could meet with the other head crabs.
+ Being small you can hide in areas that others can't.

Defects
- Not being able to life anything heavy or use weapons.
- Not being able to speak English.
- A single bullet would end it's life..

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to play around as a head crab explore the outlands and maybe meet up with another head crab. I'm sure that would be amazing RP though.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Back story is similar to Darkshift's but only because all the head crabs would have gone through the same thing I didn't try to copy just letting you know.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UU.NECROTIC.42642's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 12:42:56 AM »
From what I saw, there are many grammar errors throughout the application and it doesn't seem that there was much effort involved.  I feel the back-story is too short for an authorization like this and for these reasons I am going to deny this.  If you wish to re-apply with an improved application, including more effort, a longer back-story, and proper grammar, then you may do so in 1 week.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:02:41 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal