Author Topic: Multiple Outland Character Appeals  (Read 9789 times)

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Multiple Outland Character Appeals
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »
Like I said. On their way out from the mountains and into d6 they should have little to no ammo left only to protect themselves against combine. That way they are forced to conserve ammo and use weapons responsibly.  Psycho is really good with the RP. His other guys arent the best but im sure he will be able to train them OOCly better. If not then get an admin to do it cause i have a really awesome rp going on that involves him going back in the city.

I've talked it over with the guys and we are more than willing to agree to this. We will get rid of all our ammo except for maybe 1 or 2 boxes, and say ICly we had to use it on the way there.
game over

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Multiple Outland Character Appeals
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 12:57:55 PM »
I am locking this thread and putting it on pause due to the increasing level of drama occuring. If administrators can watch over the group's roleplay, then this will be considered for acceptance. This will not be moved to accept or deny, as it hasn't been accepted or denied, I just want admins to watch and log any good or bad roleplay from this group for it to be considered to be moved back to the City.

Oh, and you will lose anything that is stronger than a pistol. Don't agree? Tough luck as then it won't be accepted as we are not having another billion citizens with all sorts of guns running around District 6 again.

Admins, it is locked so only you guys can post, and I would like your verdicts on their roleplay starting from now. If they do bad roleplay, post it. If they do good roleplay and believe after all this drama in the thread that they should be accepted in moving to the City, post it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal