Author Topic: [DENIED]Louis Davita's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1364 times)

Offline louisdavita

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Louis Davita's Civil Worker Application
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:05:16 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Louis Davita
Citizen identification(CID): 69036
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH A6
Total Loyalist Points: 15
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in city 45 for 3 years. I have been working as a sales man and a local guide. My main reason to have come to city 45 is to help others and aid all as a CWU.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
i want to join because i want to help others in the city to start a home and shop and to earn some money. I love helping people and this is an ideal job for me. this is a job which is self achieving because you know you've helped someone in need and it also helps others.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have no offences if i did that could result in changes on how people behave around me i.e i could be listed a criminal. My main goal is to help all that need it and by being detained that could put a bad influence on others needing help.

Past experience with work/labor:
when i was in my teens i used to work in a local general store, after a couple years i bagged up some money and headed of to the city to work as a CWU; of course thats what im applying for now.
Befor this application i worked as sales man and local guide i gave free info, but i also try to help who i can.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU possesses a huge veriety of options, it opens new paths to helping others; it can provide assistance to all of those who need it and it, can guide others the the basics of things these include: showing the person what to do around town and helping them with simple tasks.

The CWU cant provide protection because they help people with simple tasks such as moving things, cleaning and decorating; they also cant provide certain things such as weapons this being because people could be asking for weapons all the time and it could increase the risk of attacks; they cant provide shelter, or food it would be could if this could be an option but to my knowledge isnt.

Tell us about what you can do.:
i can do all that is required from helping those in need of medical attention to those who need help with what to do. I can provide help very quickly and efficiently so i can help more than one person in a day, i can attent to those who need help the most and depending what the task is i can perform it to the right standards and needs.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
i would guide them with the most efficient route how to use commands and how to play the game properly, if they need help with what to do i would show them the basics and help with what ever they asked for.

Depending on what it is, if the situation is they need help to move furniture then i would do exactly what they say

~OOC Section~
Name: louis davita
Timezone: UK-southern
SteamID: reavantsniper
Roleplay Experience: 78 hrs
Serious Roleplay Experience: 67 hrs
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
Aside from waking up and doing your basic activities to get ready, a CWU would walk around town looking for anyone in need of assistance  depending on what it is, i would then assist the person in need and help in the fastest way possible, after that i would go around looking for the easiest person to help and then progresing from the easy-est person to the hardest person to help.

Character Backstory:
When i was young my parents always neglected me as a child, they barely helped to care for me form the age of 10 and onwards, me being a child didnt know what to do exept to rely on learnt accions from certain channels on TV i mainly watched shows to do with hospitals or caring so i took what i had learnt and helped my parents, later in life i realised that they didnt diserve to be cared for, they still looked after me and made me what i am today.

After the war things changed, more and more people needed help so i used to go around to people on my local street and help them this included cleaning, helping to move furniture/decorations and gardening.

Befor the war there wasnt much help needed, everyone could help eachother, most people helped those local to them and other those of family members, there was some good to this because it meant every one is helping, but because of the war eveyone needs help, either getting supplies moving things cleaning ect.

City 45 has a lot going on, it has people that need help every where, due to how packed it is, this is where the CWU is situated and so it should be. This is an ideal place for it to be because it means people are mainly always in need, so by more people signing up means more people will be helped and less people will be in need.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:18:18 AM by Purple »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Louis Davita's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 07:39:11 PM »
Denied, you need at least 15 posts to Apply for CWU.

Thread locked. ~ Monkey
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 09:42:52 PM by Monkey with a gun »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal