Author Topic: A Time of Heroes (Resistance book)  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A Time of Heroes (Resistance book)
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:33:37 PM »
You find the scattered pages of a book

Chapter One

Hail! Speak fast, for the Sky Daemons have come to take our world! Heresy, for they are not daemons, they are our enemies! Our faith in God will do nothing to stop the relentless advance of the Combine, so their called. They are faceless and faithless! They hide behind their masks and use brute force to instill "Peace" and "Compliance". Nay. I call out against this! Their evil can only be stopped by the people! It is men and women, you and I; are the only ones who can even hope to stop them! The nightmares haunt me, but they speak a truth! This Truth is one thing, that we must rise up! Force is the only answer. First we must use more subtle methods, until we are strong. They will least suspect an attack from their own back yard. Help our brothers and sisters escape into the Outlands, into the caring arms of the Alliance.   Ah, you must wonder my name. I am High Priest Cornelius Blayke. And I -

The page is ripped
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:21:32 AM by [={.B.R.P.A.}=] Renegade Awsome »

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A Time of Heroes (Resistance book)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 11:46:05 PM »
Chapter 2

**Blood stains the page

The blood of the Combine stain this page! It is a good thing; I did not suspect them to bleed at all. For I, in my ignorance, did not know they were abominations of men. But pawns of darker powers! Ah but what am I too say now? Instead of RISE UP! Soon the daemons will find this. But many copies of this tome have been created, for all to know! Plunge this book's depths, and learn the secrets to rising up, and inner happiness.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal