Author Topic: Third Eye - Warrant List  (Read 12005 times)

Offline Derpy Vinyl

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Third Eye - Warrant List
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 06:44:33 PM »
Wait what? My character Daeny Morrison is in that list? I don't know where did you got all of your information, but it's all wrong. She has never ever mugged someone or killed someone. Actually she helps people in her camp, she gives them medical aid and food.
Sedusing her male targets? What kind of person you think Daeny is? xD
Oh one last thing, how the hell did you know my last name Morrison? I have never told it to anyone.

The information is compleatly filled with lies. The group that Daeny is in, consists of over 5 people. And of the 5 people, are kind and helpful people. We have NEVER mugged anyone. We are trying to help the people around D6 by giving them basic medical help, Food, and water. I am in the group with Daeny and the 5 other people, we are helping. Daeny shouldn't die because some most likely metagamed info (About her last name) and how she mugs/kills men. That is compleate bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 07:10:53 PM by [AFK][xG] Derpy Hooves »
|\'Luna\'|ALIVE| Walking around Ineu, with Mossberg 590 in hand and a machete in the other, staring down strangers, attempting to find her problems, and eliminate them.\r\n|Unit 680|ACTIVE|Walking around the Nexus, attempting to find ways to stand out of the crowd.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 07:45:45 PM »
We take information as it comes our sources. If somebody wants to believe the information, it's up to them to act.

Then the person metagamed. That is the only way they can get her last name.

So if your saying that people can give out BS information, then I will.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 10:02:11 PM »
IC is IC, OOC is OOC. If someone makes up some information on you IC, you deal with it IC, not bitch in OOC about it and demand that the RPed information to removed.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 01:11:37 AM »
What some of you people need to realise is that information gathered through IC'ly means isn't always 100% accurate and reliable. It also means that you shouldn't bitch like a five year old who's just had his toy taken from him in the sandbox because things aren't 100% perfectly your way. Ozjackal cannot take responsibility for what his informants give him, nor is he going to spend his time hunting down and clarifying with you whether the information is perfectly valid (and it many situations I'm sure you'd probably lie to put it in your favour) yet that doesn't mean you should have a hissy fit and flame him openly on the forums.

Offline usedfloppydisk_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 05:01:33 PM »
I am in Daeny's group as well and I know none of that information is true. BUT killmeplz and the others are correct, what's IC is IC. If this is what Jackal was informed of IC by Third Eye, well then so be it. Jackal did not simply "Make shit up". But how you got her last name, well idk what to say about that. Please guys, don't bitch about it if your not going to think first, not trying to sound like an ass or anything but yeah.
HL2RP Characters

Simmons Donavick
Activity: Helping reform the resistance organization "The Brotherhood".

Ryan Moehle
Activity: Awaiting his acceptance/denial for the CCA interview.

Lance Jimenez
Activity: Recovering from his injuries after being fired at by a Hunter-Chopper.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 05:26:17 PM »
So yesterday some guy over the radio was talking to me. He somehow knew about my last name, even though I only told Daeny my last name. I want to get his OOC name that way I can make a ban request for metagaming.

Also. If all of your "sources" continue to metagame, I will make a ban request on all of them. I am sick and tired of this shit.

Td:lr I am pissed at all of your metagaming sources, so I want it to stop.

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 07:02:55 PM »
Well, yes. IC is IC so yes, people can make information about Daeny with out being true. I just want you to remove my last name Morrison. Because there is no way anyone could get my last name.

P.S.  Yes, Kyle would be the only person that knows it.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 07:07:51 PM »
Well, yes. IC is IC so yes, people can make information about Daeny with out being true. I just want you to remove my last name Morrison. Because there is no way anyone could get my last name.

You've never, ever applied to a unit? Just asking as there are tons of ways for information to be spread, and assuming it is metagaming causes drama, which spreads like wild fire.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 07:25:15 PM »

The CCA BOL list also has your last name, would you like me to remove everyones last name because we can't know it?

It's not hard to get a last name, all you need is an idiot Unit who looks it up for you, and I know what Third Eye can do, and they would do that with ease.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 08:20:49 PM »

You've never, ever applied to a unit? Just asking as there are tons of ways for information to be spread, and assuming it is metagaming causes drama, which spreads like wild fire.

So your saying that the Third Eye works for the CCA? Hmm....

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
So your saying that the Third Eye works for the CCA? Hmm....

No, they don't, as rouge CCA units arn't allowed. I was simply trying to show you that you are not accounting for all possible ways that they have gotten your last name.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Grom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 08:02:12 PM »
You also have to consider the motives of whoever made up this list. Two of my characters on this list are discredited as a rapist and a traitor respectively, and both are marked as dead - neither are. This is an IC document spread ICly through the server and written by a character or group of characters, not some player's personal vendetta against you.

If you think your character's hard done by, have them work towards fixing the discrepancies. Tear up any of the lists you find around the place. Find Third Eye and confront them (easier said than done, of course, but still an option). Spread your own propaganda. Hell, make your own warrant list. But don't have a tantrum OOC because of IC actions.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 05:22:18 PM »
List updated.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 09:00:52 PM »
List updated with a new section and descriptions. Check the IC chat in addition to this list.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2012, 11:51:05 PM »
Wait. Isnt this for failure negaplayers? If not then Achim should have a spot. He leads Leonard lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal