Author Topic: Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application  (Read 1166 times)

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application
« on: February 06, 2012, 03:24:51 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Bourneco
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 1-2 Years if you count MMORPG's
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: A long time

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Exeptional electronics knowledge.
The ability to have 2 radios and 2 frequencys at once.
A electrical sottering kit.
Electrical wires.

Name: Jessica Arbit
Affiliation: Rebel

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
I was born on Monday, December 23, 1991. When i was very young i learned to work on basic electronics including: Radios both handheld and stationary and other electronics. A little while after once i was 14 i began to do more advanced electronics including: Modifying radios, SOS signals with light, And such. When i turned 16 i did really advanced electronics: Making radios from scratch, Other morse code simbols with light. 3 Years passed and i turned 20 now working on car electronics and that. The combine came 1 year after. I ran off to the outlands with my experience attempting to help the rebels or resistance.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Ability to repair electronics.
Ability to create electronics from scratch. (Spawning radios but RPing i built them for pay)
Ability to create circut boards. (For radios and other electronics)

Defects
Careful to not damage any of my tools making me slower in my sottering and assembling.
Being careless maybe breaking a tool.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Help the Alliance with there vehicles and the lights in the area.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
Just tell me if i need to change anything and i will.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 05:12:43 PM by Bourneco »
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:59:17 PM »
 Your background story lacks some detail and needs to be edited more. I mean, your character age doesn't match with the year of 2016. All the other sections in this auth. application seems good to me.

Also, edit your Affiliation, you aren't in the Resistance but a Refugee/Citizen or Rebellion member.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jessica Arbit's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 06:18:16 PM »
Denied, for too short backstory which lacks details, as well as not having required 5 posts, and the application being weak in general.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:24:13 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal