Author Topic: [DENIED]Sarah Marks's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Sarah Marks's Civil Worker Application
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:18:09 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Sarah Marks
Citizen identification(CID): 49474
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UHC Apartment A-2
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
Been in the city for over 7 months

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU to gain entrance into the medical field and help citizens who are hurt or ill.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained before.

Past experience with work/labor:
I was last called in by a CWU worker to help assist a gentlmen with a head concussion. He had stopped breathing and I had to use a defibrillator on him.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
CWU CAN posses: Health Vials, Health Kits, Bandages, and Oranges

CWU CAN'T posses: Illegal Radio Contraband, Illegal alcoholic drinks, Illegal Drugs, nor weapons.

We can posses Health Vials/Kits, and Bandages because they are issued by the universal union and are approved by the city administration for civil use.

We can't posses (Illegal) Radios, Alcohol (Drinks), (Illegal) drugs, nor weapons because radios are used to organize uncivil living by the rebellion, alcohol because it is uncivil to taint your mind with alcohol, it's illegal to possess drugs not issued by the Universal Union, and weapons are dangerous to the citizens and the civil protection team.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I was a nurse before the seven hour war, I know how to check vital signs, and where to apply shots according to the need of their use, proper use of bandages and also proper use of rubbing alcohol, sterilizers, and steroid usage.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would give him a minor summary of places where they are permitted to go, where to get food and water, where to collect rations, and where to sleep. Also explain simple combine requested commands such as "Apply" etc.

~OOC Section~
Name: Ryan Carter
Timezone: US - Eastern
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25401034
Roleplay Experience: Years and Years
Serious Roleplay Experience: 3 Years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
Wake up, check the medical bay for citizen requiring assistance, ask the local CCA protection team if there is any need for medical assistance, if none is needed, open a clinic for hurt citizens to come to.

Character Backstory:
I'm experienced in the nursing and doctoring fields. I've issued assistance to over 230 patients before the seven hour war, I was issued to the city not too long after the war. So far I've given small medical assistance help to citizens who are ill or harmed. I'm a loyalist and I believe the union is protecting us cont rare* to what the other citizens think.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:17:03 AM by Purple »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sarah Marks's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 05:40:40 PM »
Denied.
Last 2 ooc questions did not meet requirements.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sarah Marks's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 08:31:27 PM »
I'm retarded.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal