Author Topic: Cp App, denied!? >:(  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Cp App, denied!? >:(
« on: January 28, 2012, 03:33:55 AM »
Hiya, my first cp app was denied because I loosly included military canon in it, and didnt know people who havent even gone to bootcamp yet were considered military. Anyways I forgave that and followed protocal. I waited a full 2 weeks and made an app all over again. I was accepted for an interview and was about to ask a cp in game, but out of nowhere I got denied. The one who denied me related it to my past app. He said that I was a level 1 BOL because of Military Occupatuion. First Off, How can you relate to my past application if it failed canon and so technically cant exist... I made a whole new backstory and so basically a whole new character, using the same name, and I was denied! Also no where in the Cp app instructions does it say that if you remake a cp app after 2 weeks that you cannot use the same character name or the CPs can relate it to your failed application (makes no sense to me). I am very frustrated by this, and before I wanted so badly to join the Cp and now I cannot give a damn! Its way too hard if they want me to pk my loyalist, make a whole new loyalist, make a whole new app all over again, just for the chance that this time I wont be denied for some stupid reason like last time. I mean I am a gold donator who passive rp's, fear rp's, P2L, S2M, and yet I cant make a simple canon mistake that was loosly related... Uhg sorry, I just had to rant about this.... :'(

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Cp App, denied!? >:(
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 03:41:45 AM »
If this is the full story, please tell me who denied you due to your other character's backstory.

edit: Hmm, I see where Veran ICly gave you level one malignant status due to being ex-military- even though your backstory is OOCly provided. From what it looks like, OOC was dragged into IC, and needs to be rectified.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 03:45:17 AM by sopa is dumb »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 03:48:50 AM »
Are you saying this can be fixed?

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 03:54:27 AM »
I didn't deny your application only because of your backstory. In your 1st application, you wrote this is IC section:

Notable Qualities: Some military knowledge including tactics and codes/terms. Knowledge about weaponry including usage of certain weapons(local gunranges when he was younger.)
In HL2 canon, everyone with any military knowledge - soldiers, officers, recruits, everyone - was killed.

In your new application, you used the same character, which previously was classified as level one malignant. It means that he's an anti-citizen, so it means that you automatically fail loyalist check.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 03:58:27 AM »
So I have to make a whole new loyalist character? Then reapply again?

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2012, 05:50:26 AM »

No, I think it's either a one or two week wait, then you can reapply with a different backstory, unless this is your final backstory your sticking with, or the admins have decided it is and you are going to be issued a level 1 verdict.
im bach

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2012, 06:16:00 AM »

No, I think it's either a one or two week wait, then you can reapply with a different backstory, unless this is your final backstory your sticking with, or the admins have decided it is and you are going to be issued a level 1 verdict.
I believe that's what he did. He said earlier he came up with a whole new backstory.. just with the same character name. From what I understand, his character was deemed BOL for having military knowledge IC. So it wouldn't really make sense for him to just change up his entire life story using the same character.

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2012, 12:31:52 PM »
Yea I didn't know the fact that If you are issued a level 1 that you can't reapply, buts it's fine. Ill just try again, make a new loyalist, Mabey make a whole new personality out of it.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »
I would not complain of being denied of applications as it will just grow a bad name for you in the community. Sure it the application you believe was wrongly denied then that's a new ball in the park, but I would recheck my resources if I where you.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline MÎ?rine crÎ?b

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 06:38:36 AM »
I agree mostly.
Here is what you can do.
-Talk with an admin and explain what happened.
-Then See what the admin can do.
-??????????????????????????????????????????????.
-Profit.
imghttp://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/135/3/d/gm___heavy_bear_guy_by_thelombax51-d3gds8e.jpg/img

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 03:16:13 AM »
Could admin lock this up? It's becoming a nesting ground for postwhores.
im bach

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 05:55:11 PM »
Could admin lock this up? It's becoming a nesting ground for postwhores.

Yeah..... Locked.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal