Author Topic: Benjamin Petre's Personal Notes  (Read 785 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Benjamin Petre's Personal Notes
« on: January 28, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »
 IDENTITY NAME: Benjamin Petre
 CITIZEN IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: Unknown
 AFFLITATION: Citizen
 WEAPONARY: None.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OPEN LOG :::::::::
 OPEN LOG FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. :::::::::

ENTER PASSWORD: BEN. J. PETRE.

FAILURE IMMINENT!

LOG-IN FAILED! PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 24 HOURS.

Journal Entry 1
 "Well, I failed to open up the computer here in the slums. It's a windows version but... heck, I don't know what edition it is, heard of it when I was a small child. The citizens know how to use it but I don't but ha, I don't care. It's not Nexus technology either so I suppose it's just junk. Anyways, lemme introduce myself, I am Benjamin Petre. My brother David split up from my side and went on to join in with the CCA, useless prick, he is a traitor himself now but he doesn't know that because he is crazy in the mind! My sister was a beautiful girl, I liked her and she sticked to being a citizen. I don't know where she is, she is probably in another city, she said to me that she has been transfered and the letter she sent me before we split ways was the last note, I couldn't help it but I felt depressed."

*The writing starts to go more scribbly and somewhat agressive.*

"Anyways. Pop back a chair and if anyone reads this, atleast it's there own entertainment collectible. I met a girl. She said that a man let out a raid of Civil Protection into her apartment and killed her sister, she wanted revenge so I asked her a few questions. She said she would be thankful if I killed the person who assisted in killing her sister. I felt sorry for her though, it's like you lost that certain something in the darkness. Anyways, I need to go now and back into the Plaza before another search is coming on. Later..."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 12:18:22 AM by The Mysterious Stranger »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal