Author Topic: A note stuck to the Vacant walls of the alliance headquarters  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A note stuck to the Vacant walls of the alliance headquarters
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:52:10 PM »
Dear Skyler

We have found a safe exit out of the canals into the mountains. The mountains are a safer and easier place to live. There is room to grow crops as well as fresh running water. The overwatch influence is low in the area. I have stuck a map to the back of this note for you to use. Also, on our way to the mountains, I will be dropping off bright yellow rocks with a number. If you look at your map, you'll see numbers along the path. Those numbers are equal to the numbers on the rocks so you know where to go. On the back of the map, each number has a description of the surrounding area and where to go. To reach the first rock, you must start at the labs. You can find the rock just past the gate which will be cut open. I have left a hiking bag filled with medical supplies, food, and water for you to use on your trip.

Be careful and keep a sharp eye out for creatures and overwatch. Good luck with your journey Skyler. I hope to see you in the near future.

-Leonard Wong

Out of Character for OOC:
A folded map is stuck to the back of the note with various paths, markings, and numbers.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A note stuck to the Vacant walls of the alliance headquarters
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 10:25:10 PM »
// Thanks and also be safe with my jeep
I am ded not big surprise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal