Author Topic: <::||RCT.271 Private Logs||::>  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Valentine

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::||RCT.271 Private Logs||::>
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
                                                     Unit: 271
                                                  SQUAD: UNIFORM
                                             Clearance: Recruit
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 00000001
Another day. As of today, this will be my first log recorded. My first days on the job have seem to have gone smoothly. Nothing interesting has happened lately, except for one citizen who decided it would be a brilliant idea to try to take on two units at once. The situation was quickly contained as the man had been detained. I do not have any knowledge of what the outcome of his actions were, although I assume that he may have been either amputated, or transfered. Aside from that, training has kept me busy for these first couple of days as well. The first session I have completed was breaching, and that did not seem to go out as planned at all. Now into my personal life; the benefits I have been granted are marvelous. I am now well fed, well rested, and have been in a level of excellent hygiene. I have still have yet to master the radio terminology. I have gotten comfortable with the use of them, but I still feel that I must try to find a better way to acknowledge these terms so that I may use and understand these without hesitation. Apart from things like that; I look forward into this line of work, and expect things to become more interesting as the days go by. To conclude, I will try to remind myself to keep on logging my experiences as the days pass.

Saving File under Log: 00000001
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(CCA.C18.UNIFORM-RCT.271)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 09:51:27 PM by Twitchy »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal