Author Topic: <::||783's Private Logs||::>  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||783's Private Logs||::>
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:43:24 PM »
// Listen to this why reading all of my logs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMxt7-QoWf0&feature=related

UNIT: 783
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [Myself]
Subject: [Old Friends.]

<::|| 783 here, just thought back and remembered my..."Friends" I had a lot of great friends...but over the years they dropped like stones in a lake, they really were not the greatest. I remembered their faces..but not their names. I wish I could have said one last thing to them before...well before this. The portal storm, the Combine, It's good and all but this is not how I expected our saviors to be like, I was thinking something else. The one person I haven't forgotten was that one girl I grew up with..never got to tell her something...never got to say ERROR... RETRIEVING DATA... SUCCESS. I miss her...and my family. I have to much to talk about that...that I can't really explain...I'm over it but..It's a nightmare for me...I even remember...my name?||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID.02.ERROR...NAME...SEARCHING NAME...COMPLETED. Adolf Petersen....
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

// The citizen name is my units name but It had an error with my digits and found my old name.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:24:42 PM by Storm_Shield »

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||02.783 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
UNIT: 783
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE:
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: [Myself]
Subject: [Almost Died, Broken Nose.]

<::|| <::|| Today I was patrolling around plaza and I was reported that a citizen was being murdered in D6 HAP, I peaked around and walked to the tunnel, just then three rebels jump out and attacked me, I was stabbed in the Kevlar and hit on the head with a pipe which hurt like a stun baton on high, I quickly got out of there and called for a NOVA and some units. I was patched up and then I headed back in for them, And then a Division Leader saw me and well, I got in a lot of trouble but I learned something, NEVER go into D6 HAP. I also amputated someone on that day and walked out of the Treatment Center and and 01 VOID approached me and said for me to come closer, I stepped forward and received a punch to my nose which broke it, once again called for a NOVA to the Medical Bay, got it back into placed and bandaged. Wondering why I even got punched, all I did was just kill him for his crimes... The Combine Civil Authority is very odd, and dangerous STILL doesn't stop me, I'm heading for 01 and more projects, that reminds me I should be working on one right now...||::> ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID.02.783
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal