Author Topic: Ted Masons Journal.  (Read 1095 times)

Ted Masons Journal.
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:12:00 PM »
        It's been a while now, Escaped the city, Gained new friends. The Civil Protection didn't catch me escaping the city though... I walked all the Way to the outer canals... With stormy weather, weird noises, people attacking me For food. The only place i bunked was in storage containers. Then I found this Paper on the ground. It said " Keep on going threw the sewers there's a district up ahead." As i went threw the sewers i found a empty 9MM There was no light to see.

I grabbed two sticks and started rubbing them together. As i was doing that I heard a noise *RATATA* Gunshots. I was in shock, didn't know what to do! When the noise's were coming closer i got up left my torch on the ground and went in the water. I was in there for more then a minute. I Got out of the water and there was a man, Tall and White. He said "What are you doing in the water!?" I didn't respond. He helped me out of the water he had a blanket with him, Dirty and Worn out. He said "come with me i'll take you to the district" I followed him, he was nice about it too.

We reached the district, Then he took me to the clinic. He said "Sleep here until you're ready to leave." I was ready to leave until i heard someone say "Someones on the hill!" I got up to the roof and i saw "the combine". They shot and shot, I survived in the firefight. The group of survivors and me were in the canals to get out of the Bullets coming at us. As i was going down the ladder, I looked up and saw a combine, He shot my leg as i went down the ladder. I fell the rest of the way down, But it was only 1 foot. As i was walking into the tunnel i yelled "Help, My leg got shot" Two People rushed down the tunnel and grabbed me and took me back to the group of citizens, they gave me a bandage and some pills.

While i was in pain, a man rushed down the tunnel went up the two ladders to see what was happening. After that the gun fire stoped, the citizens cheered. I was left down there until my leg recovered, I got to say it was pretty creepy! it was 3 weeks until i got into full recovery, I survived on Chinese food and Breens water. I climbed the ladders and saw a hunter. It was aiming at me, it skid my leg as i ran back in. I saw a person running to where i was, I yelled "Hey! who are you?" He didn't respond. As he was getting closer i saw two blue eyes, I ran to the ladder. As i got up this citizen helped me up, We both ran to the canals Where we were stoped. He said "Sh*t Combine!" i was in shock.

He ran to them and said "RUN!" i didn't. As he got shot in the chest the combine went looking for me, I was hiding in the shadows.
I grabbed him and dragged him inside a storage container. he said "I'm Not gonna make it!" I replied with "You will just hold on!". It was around 7:40 When he died. i dropped his body in a pit. I ran into a group of citizens near a old store. I grouped with them as they went back to the clinic. I went inside to check and it was empty, I flashlight was on the floor, i grabbed it. we went back in, Everyone was settled.   
                    Sincerely,
                                   Ted Mason

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal