Author Topic: Multi/Tripple Post Auto Detect  (Read 3391 times)

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Multi/Tripple Post Auto Detect
« on: January 25, 2012, 12:46:52 PM »
I hate when me and others accedently tripplepost and get warnings, I was thinking of a system that detects a previous post and delete's that post, also add a small timer before he/she can post another post, THE PLAYER also gets to delate a post and then make another if it hasn't been commented. This would solve many issues, bans and warnings,

Let me know what you think,

Thanks and have fun!
This photo is cursed.

Re: Multi/Tripple Post Auto Detect
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »
There's already a 60second timer and a warning when a new post has been posted.
So the chance of this happening is very low.

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 04:07:11 PM »
Make the forum merge the posts, with an "Edited:" line, when the posts are before 24 hours.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »
Make the forum merge the posts, with an "Edited:" line, when the posts are before 24 hours.

erm... So we have to wait another 24 hours before replying to another person? lol alright :p

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 07:46:20 AM »

erm... So we have to wait another 24 hours before replying to another person? lol alright :p

No, he means if the last post was yours, you would not be able to make a new post within 24 hours.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 02:47:43 PM »

No, he means if the last post was yours, you would not be able to make a new post within 24 hours.

Ah, kk.. Durp...

666 posts

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal