Author Topic: Its about time catalyst got more popular  (Read 9137 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Its about time catalyst got more popular
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 05:04:59 PM »
Cook - For The Café
Nexus Desk Person - To Guard Nexus
Bus Driver - New people dont have cars a way to get arround
Taxi Driver
Limo Driver
Prostatute
Pimp - Prostaute Leader
------- Fun Jobs ---
Reables
Police - ADDED
Mayor - ADDED
Edit: City Councel - Tells the police what to do when somphings happend or to set up a baracade and stuff like that.

Cook: RP being a cook.
Nexus desk person: Become a cop. RP being a desk person possibly recruiting people. (Telling them to join, promoting the government, etc,.)
Bus Driver: Buy a bus, although that might be tough. I don't see why not to make it a job.
Taxi Driver: Same with bus even though you can't buy taxies... I think.
Limo Driver: Same as bus.
Prostitute: RP it... If you really want...
Pimp: Same with prostitute.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »
Cook - For The Café
Nexus Desk Person - To Guard Nexus
Bus Driver - New people dont have cars a way to get arround
Taxi Driver
Limo Driver
Prostatute
Pimp - Prostaute Leader
------- Fun Jobs ---
Reables
Police - ADDED
Mayor - ADDED
Edit: City Councel - Tells the police what to do when somphings happend or to set up a baracade and stuff like that.

Cook: RP being a cook.
Nexus desk person: Become a cop. RP being a desk person possibly recruiting people. (Telling them to join, promoting the government, etc,.)
Bus Driver: Buy a bus, although that might be tough. I don't see why not to make it a job.
Taxi Driver: Same with bus even though you can't buy taxies... I think.
Limo Driver: Same as bus.
Prostitute: RP it... If you really want...
Pimp: Same with prostitute.
I agree with thunderbluff, people need to use their "Imagination" to rp this, using your "Imagination" helps you think outside the box and promotes more passive RP.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Combine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 10:52:40 PM »
Going to go with everybody else here. Having some new jobs when you could just RP doing them is a lot of unnecessary coding.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 12:33:06 AM »
Going to go with everybody else here. Having some new jobs when you could just RP doing them is a lot of unnecessary coding.
This exactly.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Delta Overwatch

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 09:38:21 PM »
Hl2RP CIty45 my LAND CCA RULES

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 09:54:17 AM »
 Catalyst-Gaming is very popular. This community is probably the most successful communities of all time. A few other servers don't seem to have the ability to do so like Catalyst-Gaming. I've been here since a long time and noticed how it has grown from weak to greatest.

You should probably stick on these servers more, I'll guarantee you will not go angry. (Insert another Sniper quote here.)

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 06:16:41 PM »

This, is very true. BUT the challenge is to find people who acctually do this. Cause , I sometimes do but alone it's kinda hard. Cause if I do this with a group it's always more fun and it attracts a allot of players to the server.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 08:34:42 PM »
I'd say 10,000 members means CG is popular.

Offline Bobby ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 10:25:51 AM »
I don't see how it can get anymore popular, the playerbase on each server appears pretty awesome and stable. Ofcourse I could offer that more events could/should be done in the City server but I have no problem with PassiveRP, quite fun actually.

Offline Sheepyea

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 09:25:58 PM »
"HL2RP is boring because players don't play on it much" -This is a rouch estimation of what he actually said.

We hit playercap in the City RP just today. Is that not populated enough for you? (That's 50 people, btw). Also, OCRP was close to cap.

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 02:22:55 PM »
Jesus gays, we dont need more cdmming newbs. Would you rather have ocrp with 8/40 nice experienced players or ocrp with 40/40 with new kids who cdm and rdm?
Bananananannanananana

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 05:44:38 PM »
Jesus gays, we dont need more cdmming newbs. Would you rather have ocrp with 8/40 nice experienced players or ocrp with 40/40 with new kids who cdm and rdm?

40/40 so we can teach new players...... and we can juts record becase we know EVERYONE does that.

/sarcasm

Yea. i don't see why everyone wants new players
1. We have enough players
2. We can barely even handle this many people with the Admins we have now

We don't need more players, we need more admins at this moment. When we get more, then whe can possible try to get more players.

What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 03:57:38 PM »
OCRP Is always full a lot of times, I play on Outlands and City only. I just think OCRP is a lot like DarkRP, HL2RP is all about passive like they said. I have to deal with a bunch of minges on the servers a lot of times. And Rofl here is an suggestion for OCRP, make the chat easier, I was having some trouble with it. For example, // Worked [[ There is no LOOC I think and I saw a lot of people just talking IC as if it was LOOC, Just a thought.

Offline [RG-O] jamiecross5

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 11:08:37 AM »
OCRP Is always full a lot of times, I play on Outlands and City only. I just think OCRP is a lot like DarkRP, HL2RP is all about passive like they said. I have to deal with a bunch of minges on the servers a lot of times. And Rofl here is an suggestion for OCRP, make the chat easier, I was having some trouble with it. For example, // Worked [[ There is no LOOC I think and I saw a lot of people just talking IC as if it was LOOC, Just a thought.

Don't bump into old threads please.
This photo is cursed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal