Author Topic: mnbvc283's Un-outland appeal  (Read 2025 times)

Offline [SNS-HSA] mnbvc655

• View Profile
    • Awards
mnbvc283's Un-outland appeal
« on: January 17, 2012, 04:24:04 AM »
Steam Name:mnbvc283,                Display name for steam =zcc= mnbvc655
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27409309
Character Name: Joel Davidson
Reason for the switch: The city server was down, so i figured this would be a good chance to check the outlands server out. I had no idea that i would not be able to play my character in city any more. this was all an accident
Time when it happened(if mis-click): Thursday 17th of january 2012, 9AM-11AM EST

EST is UTC -5

I edited this post because i made some mistakes.

Timezone and steam name
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:13:47 PM by mnbvc283 »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mnbvc283's Un-outland appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 08:52:41 AM »
Character's inventory:
Code: [Select]
"aura_suitcase":2
"bandage":2
"handheld_radio":1
"steroids":1
"small_bag":1
"paper":2
"spray_can":2
"stationary_radio":1
"backpack":1

Anyways, since you entered outlands on purpose, I'm afraid this will be denied, but I leave that decision up to another admin. (I'm not quite active/involved regarding Outlands and all what comes around.)
IF this will be denied, you need to come up with a plan and backstory how your character leaves the outlands and goes back to the city.

Pending.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mnbvc283's Un-outland appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:57:08 AM »
If you're a frequent forum visitor then you should've read all the warnings. According to your forum profile, you registered June last year.

We have many warnings so there aren't many excuses for not being careful. As this was a deliberate selection I am sorry but I am going to have to deny this.

On another note, sorry for the very long response.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal