Author Topic: [DENIED] Tom Tundra's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1025 times)

[DENIED] Tom Tundra's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:09:49 PM »
Tom Tundra's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: [JokerIce](WBA Inf.)Pvt. DeadGuy

IC Character Name: Tom Tundra

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Tom Tundra is a really smart guy. He loved helping his community. He knows all the laws. He obeys all the laws. He is a quiet guy.

After the seven hour war he ended up in city 45. He saw how orderly the combine were. He was very happy to see them working to help the civilized society. He gave them compliments everyday.

One day, he wanted to apply for the CCA. He waited until he was sure it was a good idea. He judged them to be superior and wanted to help his community further. That day, he applied for CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Lawful, loyal, helpful, stricted, and smart.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I'm expecting the CCA to be fun. I also think it will enhance my roleplay capability. I have previous experience and beleive that this server is the best to be CCA on. I think it would be strict. I expect no minges. I am no dark roleplayer. And I think my services could help the ingame society.

My character, Tom Tundra, thinks it will be tough. He thinks it will be rewarding. He expects to become strict. He also thinks his services can help the society. He thinks the CCA will effect his self-of-steam.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Tom Tundra was born in 1981. He had a great family. 3 brothers, a mom, a dad. He even had pets. His mother took great care of him and he was an out standing child.
   When Tom was twelve his dad started to ignore him more and more. He made his own dinner and washed his own dishes. His mom would do most of the work. His dad would just sit there doing nothing.
   Tom graduated from colledge when he was 21. He got a degree for engineering. When he moved away from colledge he knew he needed a job and a house. He got a job as an engineer. He worked for a company that was just starting a business. After he got his money he bought a lakeside house.
   Tom was a happy man in a house by the lake. He lived in a great neighborhood. After a year in his house he was 25 and was lonely and thought he needed a family. He was looking for a wife when he found a friendly woman. She cared about him and he cared about her. They decided to have kids after five years in marrige. He was 31 when a son came into his life.
   Tom was hoping his life would stay like this forever. 3 more years past and he heard a loud bang. He looked outside his window and saw a huge hole in the sky. Aliens becan to pop out shooting a lot of people. He knew they weren't shooting any regular bullets when they were shooting his neighborhood into bits. Weird soldiers came in wearing gasmasks. Their voices were desguised. Tom simply surrendered.
   After that he was at a trainstation wearing a blue jumpsuit. He boarded a train that was going to City 18. He was scared of everyone and wondered where his family was. The train took off and his mind fell to a deep sleep.
   When the train stopped, it woke Tom up. He walked out of the train to see a trainstation guarded by people in black and green suits. They had white gas masks on. And their voices sounded a lot like the soldiers that broke into his house.
   He walked outside to see Earth enslaved by an alien species. He walked around more and found a room in the, "Union Civil Housing," district. He walked outside an began to live his live before. This time with a whole different meaning. He saw a paper with a title saying, "The Day the Earth Surrenders!!!"

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Three years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
One year and 4 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I'm not sure but at least three months.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Mountian standard.

5. In what country do you live?
United States of America.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When a rebel broke into town on a city 18 server. I was CCA and I was an 04. We had major demonstrations of roleplay. It was memorable because of the well roleplayed firefights with pain rp, fear rp, ect.
We emerged victorious soon after.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Tom Tundra
CID: 11475
Height: 5'8
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Green.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 174
Mental Distinctions: Acts a little weird around leisure areas.
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Smart and brave.
Notable Qualities: N/A

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
With all my heart.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to test my mental and physical capabilities. I saw the CCA in action one day and compared it to the community. I think the CCA is very organized. I also think my services will help in protecting this civilized society. I will serve and fight to make this society even more peaceful.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Tom Tundra hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 08:47:04 PM by Veran120 »

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tom Tundra's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 08:26:20 PM »
UNIT: 326
DIVISION: VOID
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Tom Tundra
Citizen Identification Number: 11475

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Asked for application to be looked at in shoutbox. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.UNIFORM-DvL.113
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal