Author Topic: Hunter "Hot-Shot" Wyatt Character Appeal  (Read 2874 times)

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hunter "Hot-Shot" Wyatt Character Appeal
« on: January 15, 2012, 07:17:20 AM »
Steam Name: Titan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:14295507

Character Name: Hunter "Hot-Shot" Wyatt

Reason for the switch:

I have two characters named Hunter "Hot-Shot" Wyatt, the reason being is to avoid confusion between servers. I am part of the Alliance, in a sub-division and play a somewhat important role so rather than to make two seperate characters I chose to just make two Hunters, different characters ofcourse but just so that I am identifyable by my name, it makes things much easier. But seeing as I have two characters with identical names, to identify the right one, look for the character using the male09.mdl model and has no weaponry in his inventory. Now as you can probally tell, I accidentally loaded the wrong Hunter and was not extremely happy about it due to the forums being down. Anyway that's my reason.

If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands:

I don't believe this is required since it was a misclick not to mention having two hunters in outlands would make no sence whatsoever

Time when it happened(if mis-click):

Well. I wouldn't know for sure. according to my time it was earlier today. I really can't confirm the time since I thought it irrelivant and I would check the logs but due to the forums being down, there are none. Hopefully this won't matter.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hunter "Hot-Shot" Wyatt Character Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:29:55 AM »
Um, you are not meant to have two characters with the exact same name...

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 07:31:59 AM »
I see. So. Uhm. What would you have me do?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 07:34:55 AM »
Well for starters, your Hunter in the City needs PK'ing seeing as he was caught and amputated but you decided not to do it.

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 07:40:46 AM »
Right. I suppose we could just close off this appeal, I'll get to PKing.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 07:49:56 AM »
Yeah I just checked the logs for your Hunter character, it was in fact amputated for Level 1 in the Nexus, which then means you should have PK'd the character.

And with that it is denied, locked and moved, and the character needs a PK.

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 06:04:38 PM »
I realise this has been locked but the fact I was even amputated makes no sense at all. I passed the Level 3 verdict line, and way given a level one verdict, thus why I didn't PK my character. Anyway It's done now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal