Author Topic: [DENIED]Wambagu Abasi's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Heavy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Wambagu Abasi's Civil Worker Application
« on: January 14, 2012, 03:46:34 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Wambagu Abasi.
Citizen identification(CID): 92910
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:A6.
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for a few weeks. Maybe 3. Was relocated from City 11.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU to be a part of something bigger than myself. I want to be able to help my fellow Citizens as much as I can, and this will help me do that. It would be good to get back to some form of work, instead of wandering around the whole day.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have never been detained. I am also pretty sure I have never recieved a point on my record.

Past experience with work/labor:
In my village, I had marketed small things for tourists to buy, although rarely did a tourist come to Kenya. I had also done manual labor, such as fixing buildings and gathering things for the rest of us to eat.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
CWU members can possess request devices, and give them to Citizens if they request one. Member use the devices to call for help when in need, or anything of that matter. CWU members can also possess paper, and other UU produced items. Paper can be used to advertise either the Union, or the CWU. Another thing CWU member can possess is medical supplies. Members can have medical supplies, but to a point. Medical supplies that are allowed, can be used to treat injured Citizens. CWU cannot own alcohol, weapons, non-UU provided medical items, or non-UU branded food. They cannot possess any of these because they are all contraband.

Tell us about what you can do.:
I can attempt to sell things to be people, and can also provide basic medical. Injuries were common around my village. People often cut their feet, or had accidents on hunting trips. As I stated before, I can also sell things, possibly.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would show them around the city, and give them a basic understanding of what not to do, where not to go, etc. I would then tell them to find an apartment, and try and stay out of trouble. I would also tell them to visit CWU shops should they need anything.

~OOC Section~
Name: Heavy
Timezone: CST, -6.
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23419864
Roleplay Experience: Around 2 years.
Serious Roleplay Experience: 1 to 1 1/2 years.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
A regular day as a worker of the CWU would consist of helping Citizens/CWU, and being generally helpful around town. As a worker, you would possibly set up a shop, and sell UU otherized goods at it. A worker would also help to clean up the city, or provided very basic medical to citizens who are in need.

Character Backstory:

Wambagu Abasi was born in a small Kenyan village near the coast. He was born on April 25th, 1990. Wambagu was born into an average family in his village, that would mean that he was quite poor. Wambagu occasionally went to the small school in his village, although skipping most days as it was not manditory. Growing up in his village, he picked up several languages. Including Swahilli, Dinka, and most importantly English. At the age of 18 Wambagu decided to try and make more money for his family, opening up a small Souvenir stand for tourists. Wambagu marketed oddities to the the tourists, making small amounts of money. He eventually gave up and decided to live life like everyone else in his village. He lived life like everyone else, until the year 2015. The Seven Hour war had began. Wambagu ran for his life from the things that had began to attack, taking the lives of most of the people he had known. His village had fought back, only to be crushed. Wambagu was found a day after the Seven Hour War, and was transported to a city in South Africa, City 11. From City 11 Wambagu was transported by boat up to City 45, where he now resides. Wambagu, now 26, decided to do something with his life. He decided to join the CWU.

((Just realized I have less than 15 posts, don't deny it off of that.))
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:14:47 AM by Purple »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Wambagu Abasi's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
Denied.
OOC Section is not properly detailed, The "Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?" needs to be 2 paragraphs.  Reapply in 2 weeks.  1/14/2011.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal