Author Topic: My Overall Apology  (Read 1858 times)

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Overall Apology
« on: January 16, 2012, 09:24:42 PM »
I know I said this in my "No more rebelling" post, but I want to say it again, overall. I appologies to all that I ever disturbed, offended, upset, or just ruined fun for them. I know I am not the best RPer, but I try. I've had a lot of shit going on in my life, so I think if I indirectly took it out on you with an insult or something, I'm sorry. I dont try to anger people, I try to be a nice person. But my direct appologie would be to SkeptiK, Veran120, Roflewaffle, Raiden, Abbott, Brandon, Thunderbluff, Kom'Rk, Jon, Ben Mask, KillmePlz, and to anyone else in general. You might wonder specificly I am saying I'm sorry. Like I said in my rebel post, I disturbed Rp with my firefights, acording to the people listed. I attempted to avoid people on outlands while I was on my vortigaunt, cuasing them to think I didnt like them, or I was avoiding Rp. I angered people, when not trying to, like acting like I was higher then them, which was not intentional, Thunderbluff specificly knows this. I nagged Roflwaffle, and Raiden for OTA being activated, when they didnt want to be disturbed. To Veran, for complaining, when that wasnt my objective, Veran120: Complainaing about UU
Veran120: Is a bad idea
Thats what he said, I also appologies for that.

And back to appologising to all, I am sorry if I ever disturbed Rp in any way for you, or just disturbed you in general. Like SkeptiK, when I always wanted to say something about OTA to him. I'm sorry, all i want is a healthy Rp environment for everyone, and a healthy community. If you can forgive me, thank you.

-Viper

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Overall Apology
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 09:26:14 PM »
Also, to Krisrules, for avoiding RP when I didnt mean too.

37736: I resigned my position as SL, RP got bland, and I just don't have what it takes.

Offline The Viper

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 09:46:58 PM »
Also, my reason for appologising to KMP, is because I offenced him, unintentionally, making him almost remove his OfC.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
I'd avoid triple posting in the future, and I think your being a bit too self-critical, sure you've had a bit of criticism, but you just need to get back up on your horse and keep on trotting.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 10:07:31 PM »
I'd avoid triple posting in the future, and I think your being a bit too self-critical, sure you've had a bit of criticism, but you just need to get back up on your horse and keep on trotting.

This.

I see no need to apologize Viper, you are a great RP'er, and I honestly did not see any of your "rebel rp's" causing trouble and distrupting Roleplay, infact, I found them to be making all sorts of roleplay situations.

As Brandon had said in the other thread, all we asked is for you to cut back, and tone down on the excessive CCA mugging/kidnaping/killings.

And this wasn't just directed to you alone, Many, many other 'rebels'... no 'webels', have been doing raids/riots/CCA-related things that have caused trouble and although it might have started out as roleplay, it became a mingefest. (Although your RP's don't end up like that Viper, so you know what your doing, they don't lol)

TL;DR, Rebel RP is good, just less CCA involvement.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 10:44:27 AM »
It's kai Viper, you don't need to say sorry though. You might of got out of hand sometimes with your firefights, but there's always time to improve. This doesn't mean I don't want to see them again, just that less of them would be fantastic :p

You should try doing food drops etc, I'll speak to you in steam about an idea I actually just came up with.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 11:08:11 AM »
"Veran120: Complainaing about UU
Veran120: Is a bad idea"

sorry am i the only one who thinks thats wrong to say from an admin or...

surely if someone wants to complain they have a right to complain their view point

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 03:43:00 PM »
Dude listen here. Whenever I have RPed with you I have NEVER seen anything wrong with what you do. Everyone makes mistakes IRL and in RP (I should know...) But do not put yourself down. You are a great RPer. A good friend. And all I hope for is that I can RP with you more often :D
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal