Author Topic: Too young for canon!  (Read 2130 times)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Too young for canon!
« on: January 10, 2012, 06:05:57 PM »
According to Gabe newel, the 7 hour war took place in 2013. if this is the case, and HL2RP takes place in 2016, then there could be children at least 3 years of age in the city. I think the time HL2RP occurs is to be at least 2019 to keep constant with the canon, and at least the *ONLY* possible children could be at the least 6, which is what the model for children looks like. If this is changed, then there could be ragdolls of the children models in random places around the city, so at least the time-ages thing makes sence.
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Too young for canon!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 06:11:07 PM »
AFAIK: Sometime during or after the combine invasion, they killed anyone under 18.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 06:51:00 PM »
hl2rp expands the idea, so maybe there could be a non-canon exception?

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 01:45:18 AM »
Why would you want to roleplay a 3 year old in the City?

Excluding Outlands as The Joke has an authorization.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 02:29:50 AM »
Our Canon takes place in 2016 when the 7 hour war happened in 2015. The minimal age is 20
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Nukkel Nuk Nuk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 01:19:18 PM »
I think its a better idea if you can just make a char under 18 its underaged=arrest=amputate

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
For starters you need an authorisation to roleplay underaged, second it would be impossible for someone to be underaged in the City due to the fact they would have been checked and amputated just after the SHW or during arrival to a City. In the Outlands it is a little different as you can have some underaged non-citizens (Citizens not in the City) as long as you provide a valid authorisation application with a good backstory.

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »
I think its a better idea if you can just make a char under 18 its underaged=arrest=amputate
Will lead to unnecessary waste of time.
And how did they get in the city anyways?

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »
According to Gabe newel, the 7 hour war took place in 2013.
According to Gabe newel
Now that is something I highly doubt. Gabe would never just give away the timeline of the Half-Life universe for a few reasons. But the main reason would be this. REVEALING THE YEAR OF THE SEVEN HOUR WAR PRACTICALLY REVEALS WHEN THE 'BLACK MESA INCIDENT' OCCURRED, MEANING MOST OF THE TIMELINE QUESTIONS WOULD BE SOLVED. So, regretablly, Gabe has not revealed when the war occurred, and your source of information must've come from some site like, 'www.halflifefacts.com'* which are usually lead by liars.

*This is not a real site, please don't try to visit it.
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal