Author Topic: Hi i am Nukkel  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Nukkel Nuk Nuk

• View Profile
    • Awards
Hi i am Nukkel
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:24:09 PM »
Hi i am nukkel

I am a nubcake

I like serious hl2rp, thats why i have come here. LOL DUUUH.

Well anyone say hi, dont have much to tell.

Oh yeah I  am 12 years old.

I like cookies

I like my cat's : Tommey and Lara ( CROFT) Lol just joking

Ok bb now

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi i am Nukkel
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 01:39:22 PM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
Welcome to the Catalyst! Someone of your age who can RP is impressive... Rock ON!
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »
Suuuuuuup?! Name? Address? Bank account info? Please send them to Nigeriangeneralsfund@robbingyoublind.com

Also, hello :)
Forum and shoutbox rules are in my sig if you want to take a gander at them.

Enjoy CG :D
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 10:41:19 PM »
Welcome to CG.

Offline [SNS-HSA] mnbvc655

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 01:51:15 AM »
wELCOME

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 05:14:22 AM »
Welcome.

Don't listen to JiggerFrizz, he's a silly man ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 09:43:51 AM »
Thank you for joining Catalyst-Gaming!

Below you can find information regarding all of our servers.  For more information about any of them, don't hesitate to ask.

Half-Life 2 Roleplay Rules

Important information about Half-Life 2 Roleplay:
This is a roleplay gamemode based in the Half-Life 2 universe.  Instead of playing Gordon Freeman, you are a citizen who is just trying to keep himself alive in this system that the Combine and the Benefactors have instated.  You can work your way up to become a Loyalist, and from there choose to join the Combine Civil Authority or the Civil Workers Union, or you can choose to integrate yourself into the resistance style of play and work to help the citizens.

For more information, visit:
The Combine Overwiki (External Link) - The best resource to get most information about the Half-Life 2 universe.
HL2RP Character Creation - A guide by Statua providing the best resource for creating a character.
Guides Board - A listing of every guide that players have made for Catalyst-Gaming over time.

Orange Cosmos Roleplay Rules

Important information about Orange Cosmos Roleplay:
Orange Cosmos Roleplay is based in real life.  Amongst the things you can do are: set up shops, make friends, earn money by becoming government, get cars, and most importantly have fun.  Unlike Half-Life 2 Roleplay, in Orange Cosmos Roleplay you are able to become almost anything as there is nothing but what is legal and illegal to own in the game.  You can choose to be a businessman, a taxi driver, join a gang, etc.  The biggest thing is to have fun!

Guides Board - Guides members of Catalyst-Gaming have put together over time.
Organizations Board - Information regarding the different player-run organizations in the game.

Garry's Mod Party: The Recreation Rules!

Important information about Garry's Mod Party: The Recreation:
GMod Party is a sort of lobby based on minigames. You can win stars which you can exchange to cash on our servers or coins for the store at the exchange NPCs. Fight other players in the many minigames to gain stars and spend your cash on other servers and the ingame store. - But wait, this is The Recreation! - The Recreation is a heavily modified version of GMod Party. The main goal of this recreation is to take GMod Party and make it even better and more enjoyable. A lot of new features have already been created and lots of them are still being developed. GMPTR brings new fun minigames, a massive store, different radio stations to listen to, actual events INSIDE the lobby and a lot more. GMPTR is aiming to make a "lobby" that everyone can enjoy. Gain new friends and gain great memories.

GMod Party - The Recreation - A big thread about GMPTR and Minigames that are/will be implemented in GMPTR.
GMPTR_Lobby Board - A board for anything regarding the GMPTR map created by Nicknero1405
Suggestions Board - In this board you can suggest new minigames or anything that you think will be fun and make GMPTR more enjoyable!

Harbor Roleplay Rules!

Important Information about Harbor Roleplay:
This roleplaying gamemode is based around a ocean/harbor style play.  You can choose to become criminal and smuggle shipments, or become coast guard and catch the criminals.  For more information, visit the forums for Harbor Roleplay.

Suggestions Board - In this board you can suggest things for Harbor Roleplay, if there's anything you wish to see.
Guides Board - Guides for you! That players of Harbor Roleplay have made.
Organizations Board - The board where you and your friends can make a group to be either crooks and help each other out smuggling or arrest thieves whom smuggle!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal