Author Topic: A general Apology.  (Read 3956 times)

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
A general Apology.
« on: January 02, 2012, 02:19:04 AM »
I'm very sorry, several members of InfusionGaming (A community I belong to) Have decided it'd be a good idea to fuck around on your HRP server, feel free to ban them all as they do nothing to contribute to the experience on the server, rather, Mass RDM and trolling.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A general Apology.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 02:24:38 AM »
They have been delt with. Atleast the ones I saw mass RDMing.

Offline [IGL] Shanaro

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 02:27:29 AM »
I know, but it still annoys the crap out of me that members of a community I'm with would be this stupid.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 03:53:41 AM »
>aMityGaming
Dont bring people from other communities to another community's server. It seems its impossible not to end in fail :c
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 06:32:22 AM »
I know how this is, I was also once in a corrupt community that used me for my knowledge on HL2Rp. I understand the hatred that should be against them because that old community I mentioned did the same thing. They will soon be all banned and dealt with if they keep it up. No one here blames you as for there are butthurt skiddies out there that do this if you leave them.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 06:09:31 PM »
We should also have a "talk" with that community. So they know if this happens again, there will be consequences. 
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Techno?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 07:19:39 PM »
Why can't we all just get along...I mean, it's a game not some sort of money maker or job.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 07:36:11 PM »
Why can't we all just get along...I mean, it's a game not some sort of money maker or job.
It kinda is.
>donations
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Techno?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 08:13:49 PM »
I mean...still...it's just a game we're fighting over. So much drama over a game.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 09:38:04 PM »
I mean...still...it's just a game we're fighting over. So much drama over a game.

There's been literally no drama over THIS situation, you do realize that? Most of us have just forgotten about this already.

There has been drama over other situations, though.

Offline Black Elf

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:22 PM »
You have been forgiven.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal