Author Topic: Ron Martin's Authorization Application  (Read 1761 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ron Martin's Authorization Application
« on: January 09, 2012, 06:57:39 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: 429ghost
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): For about 11 months.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Same amount of time I've been playing Half-Life 2 Roleplay, since October 15th, 2011.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
CQC(Kung Fu; Black Belt)

Name: Ron Martin
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Ron was born in Los Angeles, California, but raised in Hong Kong, China. Being american, he was hassled and bullied left and right. He recieved mutliple beatings as well. It was one day where he was beaten up and left in a locker where he just had enough.
Ron wen't to Master Hui's Dojo, a famous dojo in the neighborhood. He wanted to train Kung Fu. His classmates were a bit indifferent with him, but Master Hui accepted him. Master Hui's number one rule was "Anyone can do Kung Fu." Ron trained Kung Fu for four years, leaving with a Black Belt.
Ron eventually found a way that he could apply his knowledge of Kung Fu. He was being hassled by a bully, Lee Chang, one of his biggest bullies.
"Hey, yank! Give me your lunch money!" Lee demanded.
"....No...." Ron replied. Lee's eyes widened. He grabbed Ron by the collar.
"You fucking gweilo, you dare say no to me?!" It was at that moment that Ron broke Lee's hold of him by karate chopping Lee's hand off of his collar. As Lee staggered back, Ron delivered a roundhouse kick to Lee's abdomen, sending him flying into a lunch table. Lee was rendered unconscious. Ron entered a fighting stance in front of Lee's goons.
"You want some too?" He asked them. Both of them shook their heads, then ran away like little girls. Ron smirked, then left without even looking at Lee.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Kung Fu, self defence.

Defects
N/A

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Being that my character hangs around District Six most of the time, I can use it to defend myself from the many people who would attack me.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ron Martin's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 04:25:46 AM »
The application looks not bad.
However, it could be timezones, but I haven't really seen you around in the servers that much.

Pending
Until I or other admins have seen your roleplay ingame a bit more.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 08:57:42 AM »
I saw him and his roleplay, it's very good. Although, he's been less active recently, in my opinion, or just timezones.

If you fix activity my verdict is:
+Support
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 02:50:55 PM »
Yeah it is more than likely timezones, I come on every other day, I come on on weekends at the most. The weekends is when I am garunteed to be on. It's just that I am on my unit, 429, more than I am on Ron.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 07:59:22 PM »
Since I've noticed you fixed your activity, and no other admins posted opinions for so long, consider this accepted.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 03:50:55 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal