Author Topic: Two of my forum suggestions  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Two of my forum suggestions
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:25:01 PM »
1. Autoupdated names. Like back at OC. The name you had on the forum, was the name you where last seen with ingame. Would help on ban requests and such.

2. Once the SteamIDs are put onto the forum on your profile, it is important that we will be able to search for members by thier SteamID. People with wierd names that the forum does not like will not be easy to find on the forum and SteamIDs never changes.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:31:18 PM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Two of my forum suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:27:38 PM »
I love idea 1. It would help greatly with finding people. But there is a search option for members. Hover over the "Home" tab and go to members. There is a button for searching members.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
This is a must have. So much easier to post ban requests ;>

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 03:30:15 PM »
I love idea 1. It would help greatly with finding people. But there is a search option for members. Hover over the "Home" tab and go to members. There is a button for searching members.

Ahh i see it now. Hurr. Thank you. Also im chaning the second suggestion now to make it more clear of what i want/suggested.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 07:18:02 PM »
Names auto-update, look at mine for example.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 07:22:53 PM »
Being worked on already.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 10:39:22 PM »
This is a must have. So much easier to post ban requests ;>
I agree

(Also, hi Ohdear, welcome back too!)

Offline vizioN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2011, 08:32:54 AM »
Names only autoupdate through GMR, as that's the only server with forum/steamid linking. It's in testing, hence why only one server is currently using it. I will talk with Somone77 and Tomasas about the status of this, and how long it would take to implement to the other servers.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal