Author Topic: [1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5  (Read 12556 times)

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [1/9/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #5
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 04:44:02 PM »
-Explosions tend to repeat after the occurance, and they cause more fires exploding each time.

The explosions are loud and annoying, I have a clip of me trying to put out a fire in the apartments, it was after a while though but the explosions kept on going..

Example...

http://youtu.be/m1qxrNj1EEE
(still processing at the time of this post, hod, on)

Is it the fire that causes the explosion?  or the car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5SiFeXt__c
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:24:05 PM by Johanan »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 05:01:34 PM »
Ok so basically your fucking christmas presents had a item in there that was going to be removed.  Way to go. I want something in return for my radios being gone.

Also why not fix arrestban to actually set itself to whatever the cop sets your time too like RTLK suggested.

Overall the update is meh,  good explosions and all but the loss of radios and the arrestban still being fucked up is gay.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 05:35:45 PM »
Wow, this looks like an update I'll have to try out later, and on my birthday too ;)
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2012, 02:35:53 AM »
-Explosions tend to repeat after the occurance, and they cause more fires exploding each time.

The explosions are loud and annoying, I have a clip of me trying to put out a fire in the apartments, it was after a while though but the explosions kept on going..

Example...

http://youtu.be/m1qxrNj1EEE
(still processing at the time of this post, hod, on)

Is it the fire that causes the explosion?  or the car?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5SiFeXt__c
I love how you don't know what to do, xD.
But yes, it seems like car retriggers the explosion..
And it's also lagging me like crazy, huge FPSdrops.

The only way to stop it, is killing the fire.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »
I thought that the explosions triggered at a certain range from the player.  So I kept driving back and forth.  Until I got close and saw that they were being caused by something else.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 09:23:44 PM »
SULTAN IS BACK?! :D
Thank you Shit-Head. Also, is the car explosion thing on the fast DL? 'Cause when we were testing it out I just saw massive, square ice sheet kinda things.

It seems only some people have it. Ive not heard about anyone else not being able to see it. Anyways i do believe the effect is default gmod :c. Il check it out sometime.
I heard someone else in OOC, asking what the purple thingies were that flew.
Also Crap-Head, cars can be exploded multiple times, I think. Because this car was blowing up all the time and it's explosion was getting bigger and starting to actually shake the screen. Make a rule for blowing up cars, Lonke kept blowing them up. No evidence though.
Lonke was already perma'd lol
Anyways if you get the shit of shit effect, just join hrp server and leave. Not to difficult to do, and i keep needing to tell people in the OCC lol
I like the explosion affect. Cars simply going poof, were cars simply going poof.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 11:10:05 PM »
Thank you Shit-Head. Also, is the car explosion thing on the fast DL? 'Cause when we were testing it out I just saw massive, square ice sheet kinda things.

It seems only some people have it. Ive not heard about anyone else not being able to see it. Anyways i do believe the effect is default gmod :c. Il check it out sometime.
Also Crap-Head, cars can be exploded multiple times, I think. Because this car was blowing up all the time and it's explosion was getting bigger and starting to actually shake the screen. Make a rule for blowing up cars, Lonke kept blowing them up. No evidence though.
Anyways if you get the shit of shit effect, just join hrp server and leave. Not to difficult to do, and i keep needing to tell people in the OCC lol
I like the explosion affect. Cars simply going poof, were cars simply going poof.

We don't need some spectacular explosion when a car is shot up.  It just sounds like a horrible idea.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »

We don't need some spectacular explosion when a car is shot up.  It just sounds like a horrible idea.
Its nice though. And as everyone knows, shooting random cars is a ban to begin with
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 08:35:24 AM »
Explosion is removed. Actually 12 hours ago.

I know the issue, il add it back when i find a fix for it.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 12:35:31 AM »
Happy to be able to base in Radio Station once again, but sad that I lost 3 red radios and my 2 pink radios.  Oh well.  I actually like the explosions for the cars, hopefully it will be added back soon.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »
Ok so basically your fucking christmas presents had a item in there that was going to be removed.  Way to go. I want something in return for my radios being gone.

Also why not fix arrestban to actually set itself to whatever the cop sets your time too like RTLK suggested.

Overall the update is meh,  good explosions and all but the loss of radios and the arrestban still being fucked up is gay.

I got like 10, in my present, and had like 5 more on me.  Thats bullshit.  I would have been happy to start ImpulsFM back up, but I havent the foggiest how to set up an autoDJ on my box >.>'

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 02:36:29 PM »

I got like 10, in my present, and had like 5 more on me.  Thats bullshit.  I would have been happy to start ImpulsFM back up, but I havent the foggiest how to set up an autoDJ on my box >.>'

10 in your present? You could maimum get 2 presents (unless you bought a lot of people), and there was around 20% chance to hit the numbers that gave you ONE red radio. So its very unlikely that you got 10 presents and all hit the numbers that gave you a red radio.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »

10 in your present? You could maimum get 2 presents (unless you bought a lot of people), and there was around 20% chance to hit the numbers that gave you ONE red radio. So its very unlikely that you got 10 presents and all hit the numbers that gave you a red radio.
He probably means he had 10 radios, and 5 of them wer-
WHAT THE SHIT HAPPENED TO GMPTR!?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2012, 02:46:22 AM »
I really would've loved to keep the radios as token of our loyal ImpulseFM ambassador. Not a reason to brag with them. Just to show that we used to be DJs.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »
I know many of you guys are upset about loosing the radios, but thats just how it is, and you will just have to deal with it really. Nothing can be done about it now anyways.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal