Author Topic: Favorite Team - Fortress 2 Class and Loadout?  (Read 9625 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Favorite Team - Fortress 2 Class and Loadout?
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 08:47:24 PM »
GG lol. Which is your favourite or favourites?

If you would look closely, I have Strange sets for Scout, Demoman, and Sniper. Those are my favorites.
True. However I have stranges for my scout, soldier, demoman, heavy, engie, medic, sniper, and spy. Only one without stranges is my Pyro but pyro is for freetards (what me and my friend call free-to-play people) so who cares about that class.

Anyway. Scout is my 3rd fave and if you saw my other two, you'd know why I wanna high five you right now :3

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »
Two best classes:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

My stranges are the "Brass Beast" and the "Liberty launcher"

Everything else is vintage, except for the "Warriors Spirit".
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Cryte

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 10:33:43 AM »
I have stranges for the Scout and Soldier mainly. Though I personally prefer to play as either the Sniper or Pyro.

Offline Benler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 12:35:56 PM »
Vanilla Scout. Nothing stops me.

Offline Aiser

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 03:50:43 PM »
Sniper with a huntsman. Nothing is more satisfying than watching your enemy dangle from a wall and dance for you as their body twitches in a dance-like fashion.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 04:44:45 PM »
Swtiched my spy loadout to have the regular knife instead - much much better since everyone started to learn how to kill Saharan spies

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2012, 01:20:46 AM »
Swtiched my spy loadout to have the regular knife instead - much much better since everyone started to learn how to kill Saharan spies
I still rep the eternal reward. SO fun and if you do it right, you can EASILY get away with it.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2012, 11:16:19 AM »
I still rep the eternal reward. SO fun and if you do it right, you can EASILY get away with it.

Using the Eternal reward on a payload is so beneficial, if you time it right you can have most of their team lined up in a row, in the bast I am sure me and my friend have killed at least 5-10 people on payload maps in a very short space of time. And also the challenge of using it makes it only more rewarding when you get the kills :D
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline RWxPinkie Wec

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
Engineer. I use my Strange Shotgun (583 kills or something), normal pistol, Gunslinger (I love my mini sentry), then of course the Ol' Geezer hat, Summer Sunglasses, and the Gold Badge for buying the game right when it came out. I love engineer. I play as a battle engineer, not defense.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2012, 01:30:37 PM »

True, but i get problems with engineers and stuff like that.

Saharan spy is basically you gotta be lucky that nobody gives a fuck about you when they shoot you undisguised, then you gotat be lucky to stab someone without getting noticed.

So all in all i just think having the normal knife is better.. already bought a strange knife so heh

Offline Pepper??¢

• C17.CCA.S3.716
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »
I have to chose the sniper i love when i get a clean headshot with my bow :D

So yea im going for the full "look" like a hunter with a bow and the nice bagpack too!
Hl2rp Characters:

James Newtown - Alive ( Outlands )
Mike Jensen - Alive ( CWU )
Sarah Laruasen - Dead "Grid OfC Broke her neck"

Zeko Jilly - Alive ( City 45 )
C45.CCA.GRID.716 - 04 - Alive (Nexus)

Offline N.k

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2012, 04:25:40 PM »
I honestly love to play as the blu spy.  My loadout is the cloak n dagger, spycicle, ambassador, and the sapper.  It's actually a great loadout for spies who like to keep it slow and steady.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012, 11:37:43 PM »
Default weapons.

I never play anyways, I miss the days before hats and loadouts, those were nice.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 12:00:04 AM »
Default weapons.

I never play anyways, I miss the days before hats and loadouts, those were nice.
Honestly I hated those days. The game got boring after awhile like CSS. It never went anywhere. With the new loadouts in TF2 and strange weapons with kill counters, the game is irresistible to me now.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2012, 01:34:40 AM »
Two best classes:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

My stranges are the "Brass Beast" and the "Liberty launcher"

Everything else is vintage, except for the "Warriors Spirit".

Agreed! I wuv it.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal