Author Topic: They Warned us...  (Read 3034 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
They Warned us...
« on: February 17, 2013, 04:33:25 AM »
They warned us. We didnt listen. They gave us a chance. We blew it. Now, we pay for it. -Anon Refugee

In conjunction with the events over the past month or so of overwatch launching small assaults and tightening security, the community of the Ineu Pass Area will be evicted and eliminated. There are rumors of heavy combine weaponry, special overwatch strike teams, and something else that will make the ground shudder. Fighting back is not an option. The community will have to flee, but all the surrounding areas are unsafe. Or have all the surrounding areas been discovered yet?

This event will take place at 10:00pm UK (4:00pm EST) on the outlands server. Setting up will begin an hour or so earlier then that. Please make sure you have the map installed and ready before the event. You can find it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bj2i7ewdrg7d86i

So what can you do during the event? Pack up your camps. Find all your friends, and try not to get killed. Because if you do, you might receive a PK depending on the circumstances such as trying to go rambo on the overwatch. If you want to make a character specifically for this event to try and go rambo, getting killed, thats fine. Please join the server at least 1 hour before the event so we can set you up and go over what you need. Please note, any characters being set up to be killed will not be saved after the event.

Watch what's going on, know who to trust, and don't get caught somewhere you don't want to be.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: They Warned us...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 05:00:41 AM »
I won't be available for this event and as such, I won't be able to authorize deployment personally. Any rostered players with an Overwatch unit can be deployed by Statua for this event in my absence.

Have fun! :D

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:52:17 AM »
 Get inside quick before every Overwatch unit PKs half and a quarter of the server.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 07:55:52 AM »
you guys should no clip and kill all the circlejerkers
 ;D ;D
I won't be attending due to school and time, but have fun

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 12:19:43 PM »
Great. Get to miss another map change event.

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 01:10:09 PM »
I may be late to this event I still need to go work(which takes about an hour) and clean up some shit.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »
Meant to say 5:00pm EST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal