Author Topic: Regarding The New Bunker in Ineu Valley  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding The New Bunker in Ineu Valley
« on: February 15, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »
This thread has already been discussed in the admin boards and there's been a unanimous decision to seal the new bunker's doors until an IC event is done to unseal them.

If you're wondering what all the fuss is about over the bunker and its doors, download the map and check it out in single player and you'll see the fact that the doors are 10+ inches thick and its clearly a nuclear fallout shelter. A bunker such as this would have been sealed by the government when it was abandoned and not left open for people to just go in and chill out and do their drugs, etc.

Basically, this isn't going to be another lolbunker and once it is opened ICly through an event of some kind, the mechanism that makes it as secure as it is will likely be ICly removed or damaged in some way so that isn't as overpowered as it is now.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Regarding The New Bunker in Ineu Valley
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 01:09:55 PM »
Why wasnt i notified of this???

Offline Airborne1st

• I'm White
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 01:19:16 PM »
Why wasnt i notified of this???

Check the discussion in the admin board about it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »
Sorry. This was the first thread to shop up on my recent topics page. See my thread I posted though.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
Wait, we can download the new Ineu map or are you talking a current map?

EDIT: Looked into announcements lol
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:52:42 PM by mr.cheese »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 06:27:56 PM »
You think my doctor character and a couple of others can try to breach our way through this door without breaking it... (aka hacking it).

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:38 PM »
We'll plan an event and let you know if we need you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal