Author Topic: ANNOUNCEMENT: F2 System  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ANNOUNCEMENT: F2 System
« on: January 26, 2013, 08:53:54 PM »
The F2 system has been disabled for a time of one full week. The system under no circumstaces will be turned off during that time frame. After one week, we will review what has happened and if we should keep it off or turn it back on. For now, please try to get used to it. We feel it will benefit your RP in the long run :)

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: F2 System
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 09:56:10 PM »
Does this mean we can only see descriptions or we will be able to see everyone's names?

Latter

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 05:38:24 PM »
At first i didn't like I could see everyone's names instead of just their descriptions. But I've noticed that it's easier to recognize who's talking or performing something than before. I think it was a good idea to remove the F2 system... Atleast for some time.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »
At first i didn't like I could see everyone's names instead of just their descriptions. But I've noticed that it's easier to recognize who's talking or performing something than before. I think it was a good idea to remove the F2 system... Atleast for some time.

Like I said in the mini-steamchat-meeting we had (cant remember anyone who was there) It will take some time to get used to it, and MAYBE for meeting the lone random person the old system is better, but for something like the middle of the inn or any group of people, how we have it now is so much easier, everyone will get used to it if they haven't already

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 05:53:15 PM »
I have noticed- as I expected- a massive improvement in the rp. I recommend highly that we keep this system.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal