Author Topic: Ineu Valley Suggestions  (Read 16744 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ineu Valley Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 12:12:30 AM »
All people making suggestions will receive credit built into the map. How though is for you to find out ;)

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 12:48:48 AM »
What are you suggesting?: An old wharehouse towards the end of the town.

What style will it be in?: Abandoned.

Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Old/rebellious

Reference Pictures:
Click to see the original size.

Extra Notes: I don't know whether or not this would work, but I thought it would be a pretty good addition. [OPTIONAL]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:03:46 AM by Skrillex »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 01:42:59 AM »
I already have a warehouse planned to be built in Town B aka Town A2 aka South Town. However the picture you provided is fantastic and  I'll base it off the image. Thanks!

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 01:51:37 AM »
What are you suggesting?: Run down general store
What style will it be in?: Old, Run Down but not completely destroyed.
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Just basic things, nothing to special. Rooftop access would be nice though.

Reference Pictures:

Extra Notes: It would be cool to see the general store similar to the ones in the pictures; Old, except run down. The thing is that with the previous map, there was a gas station, a hotel type thing (The Clinic?), homes, yet no stores. I think it would add more depth to the map if you added a simple general store, or possibly a run down grocery store. Just something that gives it more depth as a realistic town.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 02:01:47 AM »
I have stores planned for both towns. However the pictures you provided were western style. Keep in mind Romania is in the east part so think architecture similar to the building you saw in Ineu Pass.

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 02:06:04 AM »
What are you suggesting?: A town extension
What style will it be in?: Same way the belles is in.

Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Public/Neutral

Reference Pictures:

Extra Notes:The town below the hill is the belles, the hilltop minus the courthouse is like the town extension. I kinda thought this is a bit too much, but I don't know how to map. All up to you Statua. [OPTIONAL]
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 02:08:04 AM by Skrillex »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 02:25:44 AM »
Was considering this but I couldn't figure out how it'l work. I might have an idea though. Hang tight.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 11:13:57 AM »
What are you suggesting?: Well as I know you have a forest(if not, this is asking for one also), within the forest you should add some log cabins, maybe with little easter eggs in(such as a little trap door to a basement, or a floorboard gives way to a small cavity to stash weps or something and little things like that).
What style will it be in?: Old style log cabin.
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: As said, little neat easter eggs to make it more promising to go there and so on. Maybe an outhouse that leads downwards to a hidden basement etc.

Reference Pictures: [REQUIRED] (picture of something you're resembling]
-maybe not as complex as that one but with a few rooms(bedroom, kitchen, living room spare room etc)
Extra Notes: Not really no.
what

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:50 AM »
What are you suggesting?: An abandoned Police Station
What style will it be in?: Ruins
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: A flimsy and barely operating security system with run-down holding cells and maybe a security checkpoint at the reception.

Reference Pictures:

The layout for the outside.

Layout for the couple cells.

The lobby would have a security checkpoint and a run down desk. On either side are the cell corridors.

Extra Notes: This would provide a stronghold for law-bringer groups and groups that want to punish certain individuals.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 04:59:08 PM by The 11th Doctor »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 12:16:34 PM »
Log cabin. We'll see. Ill put it on the last at the bottom as an optional choice depending on how much room I have left without making the map too cluttered.

Old basic PD, sure. I have too many houses anyway.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 12:25:10 PM »
Log cabin. We'll see. Ill put it on the last at the bottom as an optional choice depending on how much room I have left without making the map too cluttered.

even if just one say nexto the lake or something like that is fine.
what

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 03:05:53 PM »

Old basic PD, sure. I have too many houses anyway.

Try to make a few basic working cells, like if you hit e on the door from the outside it opens and closes, but not from the inside. IDK. I just think it'd be cool to hold people whilst awaiting execution or something.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 04:47:45 PM »
What are you suggesting?: A rundown Homestead / Rurally-Based Farm House
What style will it be in?: Old, Abandonded, Renovated for Resistance, Foreign

Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.:
This is kind of a tall order, but I'll give it a shot. The whole concept includes a series of buildings:
A farm house (including a cellar, ground-floor, and top-floor), a barn (wooden and unpainted, abandonded),
and a small outdoor shed / small garage. As far as special features go, there are a few little details that would be
great to include, but aren't "must-haves". A small escape tunnel featuring hidden access doors running from the
house to the shed, and togglable lights in the farm-house, barn, and shed would be great. As far as the cellar goes,
it should only be accessed from one storm-door outside the house, against one of the walls.

Reference Pictures:

Cellar

Spoiler for Hiden:
Open Cellar-Storm Doors:

Closed Cellar-Storm Doors:

Cellar Steps:

Cellar Interior:

Cellar Furniture:
cs_militia couch, generic table with HL2 radio on top (could play static or forgiegn languages like original bunker)

Extra Details:
 - Maps (The hanging effect kind, like these:
                Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

- Lights should be dim, perhaps even flickery, to increase feelings of darkness & claustrophobia in the cellar
 - A few Crates against the walls could be good as well, to give the cellar a 'lived-in' look.

Shed & Tunnel

Spoiler for Hiden:
Shed Exterior:

Open Shed Doors:

Closed Shed Doors:

Shed Interior:

Gas Lamp:

Trapdoor (Into Tunnel):

Tunnel Ladder:

Tunnel Interior:

Tunnel Ladder (2):
Obviously, just about the same as the first one, except this one exits / enters under the stairs in the house

Shed Features:
Tables / Counters against walls, Shelves fixed to walls above tables. Maybe a green metal cabinet or two, for more of a storage feel.

Barn

Spoiler for Hiden:
Barn Exterior:

Sliding Barn Door:

Barn Interior:

Barn Chainlink Cage:
A generic 'cell' to hold people in one place. Should be able to be opened ICly only by those with keys to the lock.

Barn Lighting:
Actual light props shouldn't be nessecary, as the holes and cracks in the roof could let enough light in

Barn Details:
 - A busted Pickup truck would be a neat feature, especially for the server's engineer / techy types.
 - Some generic tables and chairs, for people to sit and converse on
 - Hay bales, to re-enforce the farming history of the building
 - Food Boxes, like that big prop you can find in cs_milita
 - Some Crates and / or cardboard boxes, for more of a 'lived-in' atmosphere
 - Wooden Targets (An idea I thought I'd throw out there, for people looking to practice ICly with firearms or other weps)

Ground Flooor

Spoiler for Hiden:
Ground-Floor Interior:

Stairs:
This should give the general idea where somewhere on that wall could be pushed asside, to access the tunnel to the shed.

Fireplace:
Pretty much just like the one in the inn, on the current rp_ineupass

Kitchen:
If you've ever played rp_coast, I was thinking something much the same as the kitchen inside the multi-floored house. Basic kitchen amenities could be made (Fridge, Stove, Cabinets, Shelves, Counters, etc.)

Bathroom:
Just think tiny and cramped, with a cracked mirror, sink, and toilet

Top Floor

Spoiler for Hiden:
Topfloor room one:[/color]
Some sort of room made to accommodate medical operations

Topfloor room two:
Empty. Let players do whatever in there.

Topfloor bathroom:
Just about the same as that on floor one, except with a shower

Open Sniper's nest / Widow's Watch:
A sort of look-out, for players to see out over the homestead

Outdoors

Spoiler for Hiden:
Dead Wheat Field:

Well:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mcTCZrouf4w/T01V8LsfamI/AAAAAAAAAPI/6eWOiZJ4Zqw/s1600/well.jpg

Road:
A generic dirt road, weathered from use

Extra Notes:
Sorry for the hefty request and all the pictures. This started with just a little idea, and sort of flourished. I hope you can work it into the map; if not, that's fine too. I'm just happy to have my idea heard and considered.
I'm a fag

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 05:06:44 PM »
What are you suggesting?: Some hints of Romanian buildings in the skybox.
What style will it be in?: (Combine, Rebel, Ruins, Old, Modern, Etc.) Ruins, modern, old, human
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: 3D skybox, I guess x3
Reference Pictures: (picture of something you're resembling]
Extra Notes: The ruins don't exactly have to be 'full', as in you could probably just use parts of various Romanian structures and have them scattered in the 3D skybox, like parts of roofs for example, so that players could see them on an unreachable hill somewhere, or you could even put them inside the map if you wished. (Sorry if I don't have the right Romanian)
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 07:35:02 PM »
What are you suggesting?: An old, mostly destroyed Church
What style will it be in?: Ruins, Old
Will it have any special features such as moving doors or traps? If so, list them below.: Just have it look a bit on the over grown and destroyed side but with some of the internal components still intact like benches and altar.

Reference Pictures:

Exterior

Interior
(obviously more messed up and 'ruined' looking. Most of the benches partially destroyed and the altar semi intact, lacking the rugs and shit. Just a little something for Religious extremist groups. *Cough* Ralph *cough*

Extra Notes: [OPTIONAL]

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal