Author Topic: The Crazies  (Read 9291 times)

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Crazies
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 11:19:25 PM »
The relationship between The Crazies and what's left of The Sirens is strained to say the best. They've been at war once, which resulted in torture and death on both ends, but as of now are at a neutrality. Definitely not paling around though...
I'm a fag

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 12:14:31 AM »
The relationship between The Crazies and what's left of The Sirens is strained to say the best. They've been at war once, which resulted in torture and death on both ends, but as of now are at a neutrality. Definitely not paling around though...

I think i'm the only one in the crazies that wants to kill Razors, mainly because she tried to kill me. Otherwise, I don't think anyone else has a grudge against you except for Beef. (I think)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 02:59:58 PM »

Beans' nature allows him to understand that punishment is necessary for some crimes, but not all, so he's sort of a hypocrite when it comes to certain situations. And when he needs to get something done, he's stupid an/or brave enough to risk his life and everyone else's involved. It's best not to go to war with a pack of alcoholic uneducated murderers, just for future reference :3.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2012, 06:51:05 PM »
Going to attempt to make the Crazies into a damn empire when Outlands is back up, so come one, come all.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2012, 08:52:36 PM »
Going to attempt to make the Crazies into a damn empire when Outlands is back up, so come one, come all.

meh. I am trying to make The Black Monolith like spies but I'll just note that for later. I don't think the Crazies would become a empire since the mentally fit will not join a group full of former or present rapists, retards, cannibals, "wanting to fight", etcetera etcetera. (Some are titled to some people.)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 09:35:30 PM »

meh. I am trying to make The Black Monolith like spies but I'll just note that for later. I don't think the Crazies would become a empire since the mentally fit will not join a group full of former or present rapists, retards, cannibals, "wanting to fight", etcetera etcetera. (Some are titled to some people.)

You prove a good point, but the simple fact that the Crazies are bound to protect one another may be enough to attract new recruits. If I'm not mistakes, the only reason Luco's in the Ceazies is because of the protection.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2012, 10:02:44 AM »

You prove a good point, but the simple fact that the Crazies are bound to protect one another may be enough to attract new recruits. If I'm not mistakes, the only reason Luco's in the Ceazies is because of the protection.

I felt guilt when I posted that but the internet is the internet. Yeah, I get your point, some people who are mentally fit can join.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 10:06:47 AM »
Updated the thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal