Author Topic: Outcasts Faction Information (Outlands and City)  (Read 5874 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outcasts Faction Information
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 06:15:32 AM »
Code: [Select]
[quote author=STALKER link=topic=11323.msg84924#msg84924 date=1328927918]
[size=14pt]The Outcasts (Outlands and City group):[/size]

[size=14pt]About Us:[/size]

[b]General Information:[/b]
Outcasts was founded by Jake Kingstone, the leader of the Outcasts in the Outlands. The leader of the Outcasts in the city is Kyle Brown. Outcasts is a [u]mostly passive[/u] group, helping people as much as we can. Outcasts are a fairly large group, and most of the people in it are active (Inactive's will get weeded out sooner or later).

[b]Outlands Outcasts Information:[/b]
 The Outcasts is a unofficial group in the Outlands and  City. Like others, they use armbands and help people in a gracious need whenever and whereever they need help at certain times. We are allied with many other factions such as TLM (The Liberation Movement), Alliance (network of factions), Stronghold, Civiwatch and Clinic. We pass out resources to anyone by laying a delivery of crates around the place. First come, first serve. We mostly deal with criminals and such. Have a problem with a member? Please report that to Jake Kingstone or Johnathan Garrison immediately and we will plan a conversation.

The public frequency is [color=orange]176.1[/color] or the [color=orange]Alliance public frequency[/color] which you can find at numerous occasions.

[b]City Outcasts Information:[/b]
The City Outcasts is a mostly Passive group. The City Outcasts leader is Kyle Brown. We run a place called "Safe Haven" where we give out [u]free[/u] food, water, basic medical care, and a place to sleep. We also patrol D6, trying to find any "bad people", Example: Rapist, Mugger, Killer, ect. We do not go into the Plaza/D1 or D2, as it is unsafe, due to the fact that the CPs might catch you. As of right now, there is no OOC rule

[size=14pt]Members of the Outcast team in Outlands:[/size]
[b]Leader:[/b] Jake Kingstone
Jack Trunner
Wolfram F. Herman
Aaron Brandon
Jenni Mcconners
Pablo Sanchez
Mark Hanson
Rain Slate

[size=14pt]Members of the Outcast team in City:[/size]
[b]Leader:[/b] Kyle Brown
Dimitry Lenovski
Daeny Morrison
Kyle Brown
Daniel Richardson
Damon LaRosa
John Gatsby
Jared Johnson

[size=14pt]Allied factions/Gangs:[/size]

[b]Factions/Gangs in Outlands:[/b]
 Alliance
 Civi-watch
 Clinic
 Stronghold
 The Crazies

[b]Factions/Gangs in City45:[/b]
None

I am re-doing the whole page. It is a WIP, so don't bitch at me...yet. I am taking some things from the old page, and putting it into here.

p.s. it looked like shit so i decided to do this, srry stalker
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Outcasts Faction Information
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2012, 07:10:24 AM »
Code: [Select]
[quote author=STALKER link=topic=11323.msg84924#msg84924 date=1328927918]
[size=14pt]The Outcasts (Outlands and City group):[/size]

[size=14pt]About Us:[/size]

[b]General Information:[/b]
Outcasts was founded by Jake Kingstone, the leader of the Outcasts in the Outlands. The leader of the Outcasts in the city is Kyle Brown. Outcasts is a [u]mostly passive[/u] group, helping people as much as we can. Outcasts are a fairly large group, and most of the people in it are active (Inactive's will get weeded out sooner or later).

[b]Outlands Outcasts Information:[/b]
 The Outcasts is a unofficial group in the Outlands and  City. Like others, they use armbands and help people in a gracious need whenever and whereever they need help at certain times. We are allied with many other factions such as TLM (The Liberation Movement), Alliance (network of factions), Stronghold, Civiwatch and Clinic. We pass out resources to anyone by laying a delivery of crates around the place. First come, first serve. We mostly deal with criminals and such. Have a problem with a member? Please report that to Jake Kingstone or Johnathan Garrison immediately and we will plan a conversation.

The public frequency is [color=orange]176.1[/color] or the [color=orange]Alliance public frequency[/color] which you can find at numerous occasions.

[b]City Outcasts Information:[/b]
The City Outcasts is a mostly Passive group. The City Outcasts leader is Kyle Brown. We run a place called "Safe Haven" where we give out [u]free[/u] food, water, basic medical care, and a place to sleep. We also patrol D6, trying to find any "bad people", Example: Rapist, Mugger, Killer, ect. We do not go into the Plaza/D1 or D2, as it is unsafe, due to the fact that the CPs might catch you. As of right now, there is no OOC rule

[size=14pt]Members of the Outcast team in Outlands:[/size]
[b]Leader:[/b] Jake Kingstone
Jack Trunner
Wolfram F. Herman
Aaron Brandon
Jenni Mcconners
Pablo Sanchez
Mark Hanson
Rain Slate

[size=14pt]Members of the Outcast team in City:[/size]
[b]Leader:[/b] Kyle Brown
Dimitry Lenovski
Daeny Morrison
Kyle Brown
Daniel Richardson
Damon LaRosa
John Gatsby
Jared Johnson

[size=14pt]Allied factions/Gangs:[/size]

[b]Factions/Gangs in Outlands:[/b]
 Alliance
 Civi-watch
 Clinic
 Stronghold
 The Crazies

[b]Factions/Gangs in City45:[/b]
None

I am re-doing the whole page. It is a WIP, so don't bitch at me...yet. I am taking some things from the old page, and putting it into here.

p.s. it looked like shit so i decided to do this, srry stalker

Already updated the thread.

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outcasts Faction Information (UPDATE 1)
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
Daeny is a Battle medic, I think she could also be added to the Scientist class, as she has done research on scanners, she currently has some schematics a man gave her for a really powerful magnetic weapon that would disable any combine technology around the perimeter (I still need to make the application for this), she also has a Bachelors Electrical Engineering and knows Basic blacksmithing skills...
I'm just saying!
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outcasts Faction Information (UPDATE 1)
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 10:32:00 PM »
Added

Juliet Perkins

To City Outcasts.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outcasts Faction Information (Outlands and City)
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 10:10:55 PM »
I left outcasts, bye bye.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 10:12:06 PM »
I left outcasts, bye bye.

cool story bro

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 10:30:17 PM »
I'll see you in another life brothas! Goodbye outcast, you were a good group.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal