Author Topic: Outcasts Faction Information (Outlands and City)  (Read 5875 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Outcasts Faction Information (Outlands and City)
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:38:38 PM »
TEMPORARILY DISBANDED due to numerous reasons. I will resume the group with a new name along with new members sooner once I get all my shit together.

NOTE: We are picking out people who are very average or expert in roleplaying with basic roleplaying skills and such. You must be a active member aswell (I myself is inactive and will become active sooner since life (education, homework, hours, etc) is keeping me far behind. As said, we warned you.

We are also a unofficial rebellion and we are low in popularity and weaponaries. Notice that we aren't the Resistance like JURY or anyother Resistance. We are just starting out and will increase in these two sooner.

The Outcasts (Outlands and City area):

This is what the armband symbol looks like.
"Divine and conquer!"
"Viva Le Resistance!"

About:

This isn't a fight for the fittest of survival and will never be. This is a fight for the savior of humanity and resistance against the Combine forces. We work as fellow humans, not to engage within contact against your other fellow humans and it shouldn't be like that. We are to work as a team whether the consequences are from bad or great, we must attack the Combine at all costs even if death is present. It is our responsibility to wipe them off the planet once and for all.

We act like a police force of multiple areas of the District Six and District Two area. We are to keep things stable and smooth within these areas. We spray propaganda around the areas and spread the message to allow other people to know who we are and why we are here. We do not listen to the City Administrators, Loyalists, Civil Workers Union, Civil Protection (Combine Civil Authority), Combine, "Our Benefactors" and Universal Union (the faction of this) in anyother shape or form and we will never listen.

If you are in decent need of equipment, you can scavenge the area or get some support from our contacts via handheld radio, stationary radio. These contacts will smuggle goods into the area of your location and thus helping not only yourself but your teammates if passed on. For example, Jake Kingstone will smuggle goods into the City by contact. // Use authorization applications in order to get IC'ly items for yourself and teammates.

We do not wish to start fights with any other group nor do we want to fight any other citizen unless they want us to. Threatening the Outcasts will give off temporarily punishments and if continued, a bounty will be announced to the squad or group to fight that individual or group. This also applies if you do sexual abuse, attempted murder, stealing personal goods, applying hostile actions to a member or squad (open fire, melee, torture, etc) and etcetera etcetera.

You want to join? It appears we always have many slots to choose from. Our location (base or area) will be set up along with pre-war codes to help your way around. You will be put into a squad with a few other people whose going to join your aid along the fight. If you want to be a leader of the group, ask a leader of the Outcasts.

A nickname will also be present once you join along with a armband for both arms and a small tattoo on your wrist that will say the 'Omega' sign. Raincoats will also be passed out along with equipment and weakened armor (weaker than vests) for your personal need.

List of bounties by the Third Eye that you can track down: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=11285.0

Optional requirements and frequency.

What requirements you will need (ALL OPTIONAL):
 A empty or loaded weapon.
 Secondary melee weapon.
 Food resources.
 Ammunition resources.
 Medical supplies.
 Stationary radio or Handheld radio.

The public Outcasts frequency is 176.1(not used that much, only on City) or the Alliance public frequency 155.3(active frequency) which you can find at numerous occasions.

Ranking branch:

A list of ranks that can be acquired by doing special deeds within this group will be achieved to each player. Promotion and demotion will be applied to the players in-game actions.

Recruit [R]
Private First Class [PFC]
Corporal [CO]
Sergeant [S1]
Staff Sergeant [S2]
Gunnery Sergeant [SG3]
Master Sergeant [MG4]
First Sergeant [FS5]
Major Sergeant [MS6]
Warrant Officer Grade One [WOG1]
Warrant Officer Grade Two [WOG2]
Chief Warrant Officer Grade One [CWOG1]
Chief Warrant Officer Grade Two [CWOG2]
Second Lieutenant [SL1]
First Lieutenant [SL2]
Captain [C1]
Major [M1]
Lt. Colonel [L1 or M2]
Colonel [L2 or M3]
Group Co-Leader Grade One [GCL1]
Group Co-Leader Grade Two [GCL2]
Group Leader [GL3]

These are pickable Platoons. All four or higher squads each have two or more squads put together in each, consisting of more help in rather numerous situations. This also deals with great strength and cooperation. Don't leave your friends to die behind!

Platoons:
 Alpha and Lima:
 N/A

Bravo and Kilo
 N/A

Charlie and Sierra:
 N/A

Delta, Echo and Tango:
 Jake Kingstone - Delta

Classes:
 Ask IN-GAME for information about each class!
 The classes that you will join whenever you become a member of the Outcasts or exchange in classes is:

Engineer
 Technician

Battle Medic
 Nurse
 Doctor

Free Rebel
 Guard
 Spy

Scientist
 Supplier
 Trainer

A means the player status is ALIVE
 D means the player status is DEAD
 U means the player status is UNKNOWN

Members of the Outcast team in Outlands location (rp_ineu_pass):
 Jake Kingstone - Leader - Engineer and Technician - A
 Wolfram F. Herman - Group Co-Leader Grade Two - Trainer - A
 Aaron Brandon - Recruit - Unknown class - U
 Jenni Mcconners - Recruit - Unknown class - U
 Pablo Sanchez - Recruit - Unknown class - U
 Mark Hanson - Recruit - Unknown class - A

Members of the Outcast team in City (rp_catalyst_city45):
 Dimitry Lenovski - Leader - Supplier and Battle Medic - A
 John Gatsby - Recruit - Unknown class - A
 Jared Johnson - Recruit - Unknown class - A
 Juliet Parker - Recruit - Unknown class - U

Allied factions:
 Civi-watch - GREAT
 Clinic - NEUTRAL
 The Crazies - GREAT

Opposition factions:
 Universal Union - BAD
 Loyalists - BAD
 Combine Civil Authority (Civil Protection, Metropolice, etc) - BAD
 Civil Workers Union - BAD
 Combine - BAD

Disbanded factions:
 Alliance - DISBANDED
 Stronghold - DISBANDED

Main Taskes:
 Task One:
 Search around for any necessary needs such as weaponaries, ammunitions, humanitarian goods. You can keep these yourself, trade it for something or pass it on to another member of your squad or team.

Operations:
 There is currently no operations as of now.

Group Status:
 Average

TOP SECRET - OUTCASTS ONLY
 (Stamp isn't for decoration but to show that the citizens of fourty-five do not metagame these. All present Outcast and former-Outcast members will know the knowledge of this document (thread).)

More will be updated soon. Keep watching this thread.

(Please keep your comments to yourself unless it is positively against this subject. e.g. "I want to join," etc.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 05:54:55 PM by STALKER »

Re: Outcasts Faction Information
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 06:07:26 AM »
You obviously don't have very good reign of your members, since one of your members killed one of my people, then started raping another.:l

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 05:31:51 PM »
 If you ask the leader then he will fuck the members up good with his weapon.

...or you might have mistakened someone for that.

UPDATE 1: One of my members have killed and raped. I am not giving out his name.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:48:11 AM by The Mysterious Stranger »

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 09:50:05 PM »
 A major update for this thread will be introduced soon once Jake Kingstone is un-PKed. A group signature will also be within the update.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 11:54:27 AM »
Jake was killed? D:
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 09:01:16 PM »
Who's jake

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
So some guy said that I should ask to be captain. His OOC name I Think is DukeW or something like that. I guess he is also in the outcasts.

Anyways. The outcasts in the city are heavily inactive except for the 'group' I was in before I joined outcasts. So I was thinking, could I kinda be like the leader for the outcasts on the city? I can get more members who are good RPers and such.

Sorry if I look like an idiot for asking, but the group is inactive city wise.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 11:37:35 AM by [CG] Cow »
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
Alliance public is 133.5. Not 176.1.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 03:25:37 PM »
So some guy said that I should ask to be captain. His OOC name I Think is DukeW or something like that. I guess he is also in the outcasts.

Anyways. The outcasts in the city are heavily inactive except for the 'group' I was in before I joined outcasts. So I was thinking, could I kinda be like the leader for the outcasts on the city? I can get more members who are good RPers and such.

I believe you can be the City leader. Also, since the admins won't answer the PK appeal, my patience is lowering.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 04:47:09 PM »

I believe you can be the City leader. Also, since the admins won't answer the PK appeal, my patience is lowering.

Alright thanks. City outcasts are goig to get a kick in the pants. Also, maybe ask waffle to get outcasts an official group or whatever in that other sub-thread. Outcasts are going to bloom.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 02:15:43 PM »

The Outcasts have been here for months, longer than the Stronghold. Alliance, TLM, Civiwatch have been here longer than the Outcasts. I believe that they can be a second official group unless highly experienced roleplayers and more weapons are acquired in order to make one, as for now, we don't have that much experienced roleplayers.

Alright thanks. City outcasts are goig to get a kick in the pants. Also, maybe ask waffle to get outcasts an official group or whatever in that other sub-thread. Outcasts are going to bloom.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 04:39:49 PM »

There will not be an official group made for the fact we do not lean towards or support any faction officially.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 05:10:48 PM »

There will not be an official group made for the fact we do not lean towards or support any faction officially.

So there is no way possible for us to be to have a spot in that other sub-forum no matter what?

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 11:42:58 PM »
Added
Damon LaRosa
John Gatsby
Jared Johnson

To City outcasts.

E; Stalker, I need you to add them to the roster for me, thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal