Author Topic: What i think ocrp has became.  (Read 3905 times)

Offline WRECKFTW

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What i think ocrp has became.
« on: November 07, 2012, 02:35:06 PM »
For the last 4 months catalyst has became to me not that enjoyable anymore. The reasons i dont find it fun any more are, all people do on here is kill and make it not enjoyable for the players on the server. In the new update the server has just been terrible in my opinion, the people don't RP and they just sit at the bank. Also the way the server is being monitored is not what it could be . Very little do i see an admin on anymore. i know people have lives (such as myself) but catalyst has more then enough admins for a couple to be on for an hour or so a day. I just don't feel any of the servers are enjoyable like they used to be.

If you have any comments or questions i would be happy to hear/answer them.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 02:40:36 PM by WRECKFTW »

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What i think ocrp has became.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 03:00:32 PM »
I completely agree with you, although I will be on when Ocrp2 comes out.

Offline WRECKFTW

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »
I might come on and see how it is but im more of listen to music or not being on. I do allot of baseball i have a trainer who i go to three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday,and Sunday). From my schedule i will not be on as much any way starting Dec 20th.

Offline Kevin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 09:33:31 AM »
I agree with you WRECK. Servers been bad since Gmod 13 came out and now it's even worse with all the minges joining and no Admins never on.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 10:57:16 AM »
Gmod has twisted and turned around ever since Gmod 13 came out, I didn't even know CG was still going. TTT currently is very popular which everyone can see by now, same with Dark RP servers, but is there really anything left of real rp and other gamemodes?

It's the middle of November and whether or not OCRP2 comes out, how will it regain popularity with servers that have a 24/7 playerbase of <64?

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
I think a test of removing killing in the game altogether par cars and stuff being able to kill will be an extremely good test, or just make weapons extremely hard to get and craft, OCRP was just way too 'we can get guns 1 week into the game'.

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
Being a serious roleplayer (HL2RP yay), playing on OCRP/HRP is stressful, but kind of relaxing at the same time. But, as Rory said, with the introduction of GMOD13, a bunch of people bought the game, and a bunch of people started replaying it. a lot of them, as I'm seeing, are kids, even younger kids, or people who are just plain pants on head retarded.

Gmod has twisted and turned around ever since Gmod 13 came out, I didn't even know CG was still going. TTT currently is very popular which everyone can see by now, same with Dark RP servers, but is there really anything left of real rp and other gamemodes?

TTT was popular before GMOD 13, obviously, as was DarkRP. I haven't seen a lot of serious RP servers, partially because the main script used for seriousRP, Clockwork, hasn't been released yet. But one gamemode I'm suprised (and really happy!) that has come back to life is Zombie Survival. It was really dead before GMOD13, and now there's like five or so servers that have 20+ players almost all the time, as well as some servers that have really large amounts (Noxious=71 lollagfestrightthere).

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal