Author Topic: Doors missing  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Doors missing
« on: May 23, 2013, 02:05:50 PM »
What happened when the bug occurred? The doors in several buildings was gone, totally gone.

What was supposed to happen? There should be doors.

Picture/Console Errors: None.

Additional: Kronic might have told you guys about this, since i said it in-game. But i just made this so it would be read and fixed, if Kronic forget to say it :)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Doors missing
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 03:20:03 PM »
Dunno why this occurs. It's nothing with the code, the server just needs a restart.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Doors missing
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
Dunno why this occurs. It's nothing with the code, the server just needs a restart.

Me and Tom tested it back before ocrp2 was released. It happened when changelevel is used, instead of the quit command.

Possibly the admin restart commands (on the godstick), or the force one when below 15 players?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal