Author Topic: <:||OFC.158 Private Logs||:>  (Read 4533 times)

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:||OFC.158 Private Logs||:>
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 10:17:21 AM »
File is encrypted, enter code…..
Code accepted, file unlocked…..
New audio log started…..

Well, I think what has just happened warrants another short log. Yesterday I was out on patrol and stopped outside the nexus where a unit was just coming out. Suddenly my right arm flung around out of control. After a second it stopped and came to a rest. I wasn’t sure what had happened and a few more startled units came over. I started heading into the nexus to take a look at my arm, unfortunately, my arm spasmed again and smashed into the wall. The unit who had just left the nexus, APEX-01.359, came to see if I needed help. He stepped to close to me as he did this and the next swing my arm took caught him in the stomach. He fell to the floor and started retching so I backed up quickly and called for more help on the radio. APEX-04.498 showed up and looked upon the scene for a few seconds, confused.  I told him to help 359, but suddenly 359 lurched up and tried to get past me, presumably out of panic to get away from me. Whatever the reason, I naturally slid to the side to let him through, but that but 498 on my right side. My arm swung, smashing into his ribs. He crumpled with a gasp and I backed into a corner to keep away from them and grabbed my right arm with my left trying to steady it. Just then the GRID unit 03.060 came online so I called him down to help me. After he got down 359 was a little better and was able to stand and start moving 498 to the med bay.
 I followed 060 up to the MOC where he called another GRID unit to come help. Before we could decide what should be done about my arm, Commander 11711 came online so I requested his help since me and the relatively low rank GRID weren’t sure what to do. When he arrived he said to just have the GRID take a look at it, but I explained we needed a way to restrain it. He stepped a bit closer to see but just then my arm jerked out of my grasp and smacked him in the face. His face snapped away, then he turned back to reveal a crack in his mask. Through it we could see what was left of a human face, which was very little. He grabbed my arm then and smiled. Suddenly sharp pain shot through my shoulder as he pulled my arm off. As I grasped the hole where my arm just was I saw him smashing my arm with his boot. He then told me to get it replaced and walked off. I wish he had found a less painful way to solve the problem, but we went to the med bay.  When we got there, I lay down while the two GRID units fetched me a replacement arm. It took them a bit but they managed to fit it into my artificial socket and then activate it at the terminal. I’m not really sure what happened to 359 and 498 as I went into stasis shortly after, only taking the time to meet with a few units in the HCMR. I hope this arm is installed right, I prefer my arm functioning and not damaging my units.

Saving…..
Saving……
File encrypting…...

C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline .:KFrohman:.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 03:30:06 PM »
// You need to make more logs bro, especially with all the recent shit happening.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2011, 09:12:19 PM »
//I will. I just have school assignments and stuff soi I've been putting off more writting. I just came up with the IC excuse that 158 isn't ready to log about it. Also in a side note, I gave 882 temporary IC acess to these logs so she is the only unit to have IC read them.
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 09:53:27 PM »
// He*. idky you all think I'm a female ffs

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 11:16:30 AM »
New audio log started…..

It’s been a while since I’ve made a log, almost couldn’t remember how to access them. The reason for the long time between logs is I have been locked away in long term stasis to stabilize my mental condition because of what happened after my last log. I might log about that incident another time, for now I’m just going to talk about how my re-instatement to the CCA has been.  When I came back online I was temporarily demoted to 01 for re-education and to catch up on what had changed since I had left, but I was quickly moved back up to my old position of Officer. I also found out that a new division was formed in my absence, call themselves ZEALOT.  My comeback was rather uneventful and I spent the first few days either receiving or giving training and meeting new units. There was a bit of excitement when exogens attacked the city, but we quelled it pretty effectively with minimal casualties. I did however get hit by one of the big exogens and I’m still feeling that one, fortunately he didn’t hit me with his entire body otherwise I would be logging from the med-bay.

I’m still getting to know all the new units in the CCA. One in particular that stands out is 717, the current Officer of ZEALOT. I first noticed him when he directed the cleanup of a helicopter that crash landed in the city. I have since spoken with a few units about him and with him myself as well. I defiantly approve of his ability to command both units and citizens and from our talks I think we have a lot in common. I do however think he could do with some work on his people skills; he can be kind of an ass to people. I was disappointed by the unfortunate lack of familiar faces, or numbers as it were.  I am happy to see some though, like my old Division Leader 313 is still kicking. I’m glad to have a leader I trust. 211 is also now serving alongside me as Officer. I was very pleased when I spoke with her, she is always a treat to speak with. Very upbeat and smart, has a good sense of humor too. Well, that’s basically all that’s happened to me since I got back from stasis, I’ll make sure to log every so often or if something important happens.

Saving…..
Saving……
File encrypting…...

OOC: I hope this doesn't count as necro-posting since I'm continuing a log, even though this post has been burried a while. If it's a problem just tell me.

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 06:50:58 PM »
New audio log started…..

A lot has happened since my last log so I’ll just highlight the important things. First off, the SCYTHE program has been re-initiated and I am the captain of SCYTHE now. Coupled with this, my long time DvL, 313, has been replaced by 211. I will miss 313 as he led me through after we lost our last DvL and it was under him that I took my place in High Command. I had grown used to standing by him leading APEX and he will be missed. That is not to downplay my opinion of 211 though. I’ve worked with 211 and I see her as being a good leader for APEX and I look forward to continuing work with her. 211 and I have been working on SCYTHE and have our first batch of trainees working their way through the process. We have many ideas for where this will go, but we have to wait and see for now.
   Those are most of the things that happened concerning me directly. Other stuff has happened such as one of our 01s committed suicide off of the Nexus roof, what a shame. We also have a new OFC in APEX, 452. We’ve been seeing a lot of new High Command units since they wiped many of the High Command units recently. 717, the ZEALOT OFC, recently got himself into some hot water. He was working off intel on a dangerous anti-citizen and working with SCYTHE to bring him down when he ran afoul of a Commander. He argued with the Commander and now he is on probation, a shame. As I mentioned in my last log, I think 717 is a good units and I hope he comes out of this mishap strong and ready to continue. That’s all I can think of for now, until next time.

Saving…..
Saving……
File encrypting…...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal