Author Topic: The latest craze on the internet called Bronies.  (Read 11195 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The latest craze on the internet called Bronies.
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2012, 05:29:23 PM »
what i dont get is why people feel the need to "be" a brony? sure you can like any tv show but why is it only bronys who change their avatars and signatures and start using words like "everybrony" you know it's hardly a step away from being a furry

Offline Mr. Busch

• #Bluesquad
    #2Termz
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2012, 06:32:25 PM »
^ Neither do I. But why should you attach labels onto people because they watch and or is a fan of a certain show or moive? You're giving people more of a reason to segregate themselfs from other people because they like, watch, or are a fan of a show. There is always going to be arguments over which is the "best" t.v. show or what was the greatest moive of all times and there will be freindships lost and new hate's formed because of people liking or watching certain shows. But labels are just contributing to this. All of it is on opinion and what ever you like to do, or watch is your buisness.

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2012, 07:05:37 PM »
Heres the reason why I hate bronies, anywhere I go, I see bronies trying to convert others all the time, it doesn't matter if they say no, they will keep trying and trying, just like shoving it down your throat. Bronies were fine until they kept doing this ANYWHERE I went.

But I'm not converting you, so I'm cool, k?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 09:43:31 AM »
Heres the reason why I hate bronies, anywhere I go, I see bronies trying to convert others all the time, it doesn't matter if they say no, they will keep trying and trying, just like shoving it down your throat. Bronies were fine until they kept doing this ANYWHERE I went.

But I'm not converting you, so I'm cool, k?

Yes you are. You don't spam the forums full with MLP content. You don't even have ponies in your avatar/signature, which makes you a good example of how a mature NORMAL guy is.

^Exactly my point. I don't give a shit if you like something that I don't. Just don't shove it down anyones throat by spamming the internet full with your shit.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 11:19:59 AM »
Meh, I had like a 2 day brony phase but I just got bored as fuck of the show.
I used to do that shit, mainly because I wanted to support Ryan
and the fact the reactions were funny when you post a stupid picture of it, but honestly.
I could not fucking understand what's so good about that show, I watched the first episode, and that's it, I was really fucking disturbed by the fact 'mature' people watch it.
I just, I have no idea what's so good about it..

Funny thing is, no 'brony' in this thread has tried to explain, they state they 'like it', not what exactly they do like.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2012, 07:20:46 PM »
I hope all bronies burn in the fiery depths of hell.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2012, 10:57:44 PM »

Love you Skeptik.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2012, 12:53:29 AM »

I hope there is a holocaust for bronies.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2012, 10:46:31 AM »
My girlfriend is a Pegasister. Lol she's trying to get me to be a brony but I don't see the point. Anyway. I don't see why people hate on them so much. It's only the wannabe bronies who are annoying cause they dont stop talking about it, they post pictures and threads in places they shouldn't, and they just try too damn hard to show they like MLP.

TL;DR

Real bronies are ok. Wannabe bronies are annoying.

Offline nulll

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2012, 04:01:58 PM »
I honestly dony mind much what people watch, just stop putting it in your sig or profile pic plz. I used to be able to go on cg forums at school in the computer lab during autoCAD and now im afraid to go on because i dont want other people seeing gay fucking ponies flying on my screen. Even with other classes, i go on my phone to pass the time and go on the forums, but i dont want the person next to me seeing pony shit on my screen.

So true. I'm afraid of going onto forums in any public place, because of all this pony spam.

Its complete nonsense, and I can't see how any normal person above 8 can actually become a fan of that stuff. I don't go around and provoke these guys though, but I still find it weird.
~Russian Style!

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
Weeaboos post anime everywhere too but noone ever complains about them

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »

This is why we love you SkeptiK. You are the master of words.
im bach

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2012, 05:18:43 PM »
The first two episodes were incredibly cheesy and if those were the only ones you watched then I understand why ou don't like it. I like it because I think it's a good show, animated well, characters you grow to recognise and an amazing script. I showed a friend some parodies and he loved them, so I sent him the actual show, he didn't like it and I left it at that.

What I don't understand is, people can put avatars and signatures with content from other shows but as soon as t is my little pony, we're suddenly shoving it down people's throats.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal