Author Topic: Things that piss you off (IRL)  (Read 61080 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Things that piss you off (IRL)
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
The guys at Subway, they stopped mixing their tandoori chicken with mayonnaise, that annoys me. It's the only thing from Subway I liked.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Fish

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2011, 03:42:23 PM »
Religion.

Offline eXystis

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2011, 03:50:41 PM »
1. Intentionally dumb people. If you're going to act like a retard, PLEASE BE ONE. Then it is semi-bearable. Now if you're 15-20 please act like it.. not 8.
2. People who don't listen to them selves talk.
3. Making excuses of why you fucked up with an excuse like "Oh I'm normally good at it, I just can't do it today for some reason"
4. People (Mainly girls) that act fucking stupid and say "I'm just weiiirddd". No bitch you're fucking stupid.
5. Shitty coffee can cars that think they can race. And people driving them.
6. When black girls use their hands to talk, and repeatedly clap on every vowel sound.
7. When people act bigger then they really are
8. Hoes

"If you assume things, you're and idiot for assuming things."

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2011, 04:23:28 PM »
1. Intentionally dumb people. If you're going to act like a retard, PLEASE BE ONE. Then it is semi-bearable. Now if you're 15-20 please act like it.. not 8.
2. People who don't listen to them selves talk.
3. Making excuses of why you fucked up with an excuse like "Oh I'm normally good at it, I just can't do it today for some reason"
4. People (Mainly girls) that act fucking stupid and say "I'm just weiiirddd". No bitch you're fucking stupid.
5. Shitty coffee can cars that think they can race. And people driving them.
6. When black girls use their hands to talk, and repeatedly clap on every vowel sound.
7. When people act bigger then they really are
8. Hoes
Same. My bro is 21 and is in the TA, but still acts like a fucking child most of the time.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Micken Mouse

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2011, 07:27:47 AM »
1. People who STEREOTYPE EVERYTHING!
2. People who think there better than you because they did something you didn't which makes the +godlike
3.People who think all Americans are as stupid as the media generalizes and that all Europeans "TALK LIKE DIS' GOV'NAH!
4.CATS THAT TOUCH MY GENITALIA!
5.LEGOS AND COFFEE TABLES WHEN I FORGOT WHERE I PUT MY SHOES IN THE MORNING!
6.simple problems that when I ask "Whats the problem?" They give up and walk away, liek watevur.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 08:12:39 AM »
I found another thing that pisses me off!

39. Browsers - People that go into a store and touch EVERYTHING but don't buy anything.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 08:23:49 AM »
People who take FOREVER to buy something in a store, but when you go to the store you want with them, they want to be in and out within 1 minute.

The sounds of clocks. I have no idea why, I just hate it. I have one digital clock in my room that shoots the light onto my ceiling, that's all I need.

Offline Shoebacca

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 05:32:36 PM »
1. People who spell my name wrong. (It spelled Jayson not Jason)
2. People who assume.
3. Attention whores.
4. People who think they are above everyone else. (Elitism.)
5. Blackmailing.
6. People that generally complain to anyone in the fast food industry. (I feel sorry for the people who work cash registers, because people think they run everything there. There are obviously some exceptions I can take.)
Nuoh my God

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2011, 12:14:47 AM »

6. People that generally complain to anyone in the fast food industry. (I feel sorry for the people who work cash registers, because people think they run everything there. There are obviously some exceptions I can take.)

When they screw up my order and forget the cheese or forget to large size the meal or give me a totally different sandwich (got a QP instead of a Dbl Big Mac) when in the drive-thru, I have all the right in the world to complain. Oh and when I ask for a large black at tim hortons and they give me a double double. Ho. I'm not impressed. How do you get "Double Double" out of "Black"?

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2011, 07:56:32 AM »

When they screw up my order and forget the cheese or forget to large size the meal or give me a totally different sandwich (got a QP instead of a Dbl Big Mac) when in the drive-thru, I have all the right in the world to complain. Oh and when I ask for a large black at tim hortons and they give me a double double. Ho. I'm not impressed. How do you get "Double Double" out of "Black"?
Agreed. McDonalds do that shit all the time. You ask for a burger without Ketchup, they give you a burger WITH ketchup.
You ask for a burger with no Gherkins in, they give you one WITH Gherkins in.
You ask for a drink with no ice, they give you a drink WITH ice.

How fucking hard can it be?
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CombatGreek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2011, 08:54:37 AM »
people who drive under the speed limit in the left lane on the expressway. A good cure to fix the rage, pass em get in front and downshift from 5th to 2nd. Wake up people, got places to go, and shit to do. hate chicago traffic, always backed up.
A sure way to win an argument, is a swift punch to the face.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2011, 09:01:38 AM »
I hate it when people can't spell a single sentence right without misspelling something obvious.
Like Me? :)   

(But no really the only reason i can't spell right is becuase my keybord is shit.)
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »
When your girlfriend (or friend) brings up an argument you have already settled, in the presence of another..

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2011, 10:23:59 PM »
I swear to god this thread is just people reading my mind.

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2011, 10:57:21 PM »
Internet Explorer

-Every time I open it I get spammed with 20 duplicate explorers.
-Takes forever to load.
-Doesn't even got a spell chck... *check
-All of their updates make it more worse than before.
-Their logo looks like a brony smoking an E wrapped in honey.
-It doesn't even know how to save your password.
Don't know how to play HL2:RP?
Check out my guide, it may help you! :D
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5783.0

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal