Author Topic: [5/6/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #12  (Read 5218 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[5/6/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #12
« on: May 06, 2012, 07:54:41 AM »

Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #12

• Removed the restrictions on equipping fishing rods.
  • Fixed the admin godstick/god hands being able to remove the org bank, bus stops and the mayor donation box.
  • Fixed so only the owner of the prop could lock and unlock it.
  • Removed green beans as we have the "real" food items now.
  • Fixed an issue with the disguise system in regards to the chat.
  • Fixed the businesses panel in the property shop being spelled wrong.
  • Added ply_unban and unban_ply to unban a player. Read the OCRP Admin section for more information.
  • Updated the offline banner to add the player being banneds name to the ban list instead of putting "Unknown".
  • Added logging for ingame unbans.
  • Added an auto kicker when stealing city money when economy is below normal.
  • Added an auto kicker when stealing city money when there is no mayor.
  • Changed the admin ingame log to show how much cash the robber has stolen when stealing a cash block/briefcase.
  • Fixed stamina issues caused by update #11.
  • Fixed issue with avatars on scoreboard.
  • Fixed an issue with the lockpicks and the new advanced car alarms. Lockpicks were sometimes not working correctly.
  • Fixed an exploit where anything from the soda machine would add money for the mayor no matter if the client could effort the item.
  • Admins should now be able to pick up the vending machines, and the bank atm that the mayor has spawned.
  • Finally found the problem with q menu glitching and having to leave org. So no longer be an issue.
  • Your organization notes can now only be MAXIMUM 120 strings. Do not write more than that or it will cut some off.
  • AFK kicker now waits 10 minutes before it kicks you.
  • The crafting menu now shows the crafting price for all items when you hover over them.
  • Added a strike out system. Read below (admins read admin section).
  • Improved the shotgun majorly.

Ban Strike System

What is this about?
It is a system used way back by many communities to keep better track of the troublesome players that constantly gets banned.

How does this new system work?
When someone is banned for 12 or more hours, they receive a ban mark.
When someone have received 5 ban marks, they strike out and gets permanently banned.
Every month, a ban mark gets taken away if the player either connects to the server, or views their profile.
When you get unbanned and you're ban was more than 12 hours, the admin will remove a ban mark as well.

I made a little FAQ below. But feel free to ask any questions if its not already answered or not clear enough.

Q: What about the people that are currently permanently banned? Their status says 0 bans on record.
A: Don't mind those. They will stay permanently banned unless they pay 50 dollars for a CLEAN record.

Q: What about people that has been banned 2-4 times, but are not on the last chance list?
A: They all start with a clean record. Don't give them any ban marks as they start from a clean start now.

Q: Where do i view my ban marks?
A: They show on your profile. Right under your SteamID.

Sorry for the long wait on this update but exams and GMR2 was in the way.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:02:16 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Re: [5/6/2012] Orange Cosmos RP 1.5 Update #12
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 09:19:49 AM »
Auto-kicker for stealing the mayor's money doesn't work, I've already been kicked twice while being the mayor.
Don't know how to play HL2:RP?
Check out my guide, it may help you! :D
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5783.0

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 09:27:07 AM »
Auto-kicker for stealing the mayor's money doesn't work, I've already been kicked twice while being the mayor.

Fixed that now. Sorry about that. I put the wrong name for the team in :(

Also i apologize, but everyone has lost their seeds. It had to be done so try not to think to much about it and rebuy them :/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:33:26 AM by Crap-Head »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 09:59:05 AM »
Crap-Head do ban strikes ever go away like every month or so.

Offline -moD

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
Thank you craphead for fixing lockpicks I have been dieing for this update!

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 10:41:39 AM »
Crap-Head do ban strikes ever go away like every month or so.

Ban strikes get lowered by 1 if you don't get banned for a whole month. So it's not like every first of a month. No, if you get banned the timer resets and starts with a month again. So just don't get banned for 31 days straight.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Ninja??d

• Boston Celtics are awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2012, 11:05:35 AM »
Nice job on the update I like the auto kicker for mayor.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2012, 12:55:10 PM »
Well done, can't wait to see more.  Did you by chance update the DJ list with the roster?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2012, 12:59:43 PM »
Well done, can't wait to see more.  Did you by chance update the DJ list with the roster?

Well fuck, i forgot that.

Will do that one day when the server is empty.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2012, 01:01:37 PM »
K, no rush.

Offline D3AD_S1L3NT

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 03:56:37 PM »
I think the strike system hould be like if a person goes a month without a ban and had 0 bans they have like -1 bans or something like that...
Think about it lol...

-Dead silent
Bananananannanananana

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 04:26:10 PM »
I think the strike system hould be like if a person goes a month without a ban and had 0 bans they have like -1 bans or something like that...
Think about it lol...

-Dead silent

No... That is just dumb.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 04:42:09 PM »
Think about it lol...

-Dead silent

No... That is just dumb.

YAY! No more of that watchlist shit.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2012, 08:10:30 PM »
New glitch with the mayor taking money, if the economy is below 50 the mayor will be kicked if he/she picks up any money.

Edit: Also, $0 will be spawned to the mayor's vault instead of $10 on the regular basis, I don't know why.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 08:14:41 PM by [AG-O] RJ »
Don't know how to play HL2:RP?
Check out my guide, it may help you! :D
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5783.0

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 07:04:06 AM »
New glitch with the mayor taking money, if the economy is below 50 the mayor will be kicked if he/she picks up any money.

Edit: Also, $0 will be spawned to the mayor's vault instead of $10 on the regular basis, I don't know why.

Fixed the economy issue, sorry.

Other issue i gotta look more into. It seems to happen only sometimes, and when it "glitches", its glitched until next restart.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal