Author Topic: Elions' OL appeal  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Elions' OL appeal
« on: January 07, 2013, 01:39:40 AM »
Steam Name: Elions
Steam ID: Carnby9
Character Name: Joanna 'Tragedy' Sinbow
Reason for the switch:
Mainly, i want to have her on City for now while Outlands is down, also to explore what City has to offer with one of my more story developed characters.

Proper story to explain the switch:

Joanna had been wandering for what seemed to be months... She had helped a great ordeal of people, from innocent civies to even rogue units at this point with her (still limited) medical skills.
Things had been quiet for a long time in the outlands, 3 months and counting where not even an OTA raid had ocurred... Something seemed off to her, but at the same time she did not want to get involved into a big faction clash once again.

It would have stayed that way if she hadn't heard of a rumour, a rumour coming from one of the city escapees from the new batch of refugees that had appeared in the pass, someone had sighted what they could only describe as a "green skinned creature" wearing a lab coat of some sort.
People in P3 thought it was some sort of thing that came out of the Nexus, but the description seemed all too familiar to her, an old Vortigaunt she knew by the name of Tekel.

She couldn't help herself after she heard these news, if Tekel was in the City she had to follow and make sure the Alien was ok, besides the fact it meant that there was something going on in the City, she wouldn't go there just because.

Without further ado, Joanna got in contact with the old contraband traders that existed in the outlands, she needed to get inside the City and she knew they had routes to bypass the city's guarded perimeter.
After an extensive talk and agreeing to repay the favour by helping their agents inside the city for a small ammount of time with medical aid, she was on her way .

The trip was arduous, and it took advantage of the oldest sewer systems that the City was no longer using, a dangerous route to take, specially because without maintenance the sewer tunnels could easily collapse.

It took nearly a week to navigate the old tunnels properly, making sure that her approach stayed hidden by keeping themselves to the less traveled routes, during the trip Joanna saw herself forced to use most of her medical supplies to take care of the group she was traveling with, making sure they stayed healthy while traveling the old and grimy sewage tunnels.
Once she got inside, she could finally start looking for her old friend... Who she could only hope was not in too deep on whatever was going on in City 45.

(Things She will not carry through to the City:
Her old Hidden blade. Stays in Outlands stashed somewhere safe.
A big chunk of the medical stuff she had: Used mainly in the trip to the city with the group.
Clothes, she'll have to replace them in order to pass undetected in the City.)

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Elions' OL appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:35:23 AM »
The appeal seems good enough for me.
What bothers me, is that Sexy Frog's vortigaunt, "Tekel'palem" haven't actually been appealed / Approved to come back to the city. Currently, as everyone knows, the server is bugged. I've noticed some of these Outlands Characters can suddenly be used in the city.
As for such things happening, Sexy Frog's vortigaunt is now IC in the city, without approval. I do doubt this was his intention so I'll go speak with him later.

Currently, I'm neutral regarding the appeal, as the main reason (Tekel'palem) is not actually 'approved' to be in the city once more.

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 05:27:46 AM »
Anyone using a outlands character in City without an approved appeal will just get their char banned, as for the appeal, i agree with challenge. Cant see what harm this would do, anyway.

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 06:05:07 AM »
Alrigtht, so I'll take a talk with Sexy frog as soon as possible regarding his unapproved character.
Seeing Apex agree, I'll just go ahead and accept this appeal.

Accepted - locked - moved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal