Author Topic: William Sommers' Character Profile.  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
William Sommers' Character Profile.
« on: November 25, 2012, 07:49:14 PM »
Will Sommers character profile

Character's full name:
William Sommers Hudson
Gender/sex:
Male
Physical description IC'ly:
A 5 foot 10 guy, very young as it's clear by his voice and general looks. Relatively skinny and not particularly rugged like most people in outlands.
Hair color:
Black/Brown-ish colour
Eye color:
Blue
Face details:
None.
Hair design (short cutted, ponytail, etc):
Short, messed up hair. It looks as if he cuts it himself (and needing practice)
Approximate age:
20-ish (His age should be around 19 and 24, there's no way to tell as he cannot remember his birthday but he is still particularly young compared to the rest of the civilians in outlands, barely old enough not to be killed)
Country originated from:
North America, the precise location is unknown, so he could be from either Canada or the U.S.A
Current location:
Outlands, somewhere in Romania
Accent:
North American

Clothing and/or protective armour :
Head:
Nothing
Torso:
Purple hoodie.
White tanktop
Black coat.
Pants:
Black suit pants (Worn/Dirty)
Jeans (Worn/Dirty)

Character information:
Originally devised as a supportive character for 'Devil', William is not one of my most played characters but i've taken the time to give him a story of his own, while connected to my other characters through the usual matters, he's disconected to them in the way that he's not just a support for Eli or for Joanna, but more of a main character in it's own right that hasn't had it's time to shine yet. The more defenseless but equally as willing to help as any of them.

Character background:
Very little is actually known about William's life before the 7 hour war, this is mainly because thanks to what can only be speculated as head trauma he suffers from very accute amnesia. Only being able to remember his name thanks to the fact his old tanktop had the name stitched on it (Possibly from work or something of the like). Will found himself almost inmediately in Outlands, barely remembering much of anything. His first encounter with someone in outlands was with the woman nick-named 'Devil', who took pity on the poor kid as she noticed the condition he was in. She took him in and helped him "toughen up" to the outlands style, to some extent, and teached him about who was or wasn't important in Outlands, including her 'role-model' so to speak, The Stalker.
Thanks to his lacking memory, William ended up taking this strange group of people as family, Seeing Stalker (Who he came to known as Eli) as a fatherly figure in some cases. 'Devil' however slowly faded away as she finally dissapeared from Outlands, leaving William alone as he decided that if she left it was nothing he could stop. Being given a safe haven by Eli and Harley, William has been trying to recover his memory as well as understand and learn about the outlands and how to survive it from the people who he's slowly become attached to.
Quick in his decisions, hot headed and yet always trying to look out for the greater good, It's hard not to draw lines between Will's attitude and Eli's.
Will tries to abide his actions by what Devil taught him when she helped him survive. "To defend the helpless at all times, no matter the consequences, no matter the method."

Mental good and/or bad skills:

Good
- Well meaning
- Willing to go the full lenght to help someone, even if he's not the best at much things.
Bad
- Unwilling to admit he's not fully prepared
- Issues with his memory seem to also extend to recent memory as well, making him forget certain things easily.
- His methods are not always the most friendly.

Physical good and/or bad skills:

Good
- Small frame allows him to go through small creaks easily.
- Being young means that he's both energetic and quick with his movements.
Bad
- He's not muscular, or athletic, simply put he's an average person.

Character look-a-like image:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Character fitting music and/or song:
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD14IrOcIs" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCD14IrOcIs</a>

Weaponry:
- A shotgun he recieved from Devil.

Equipment:
- A simple backpack
- An old, worn out Gasmask (Requires a filter change, probably will auth for it at some point)

Known authorized items:
- None at the moment.

EDIT:
Just for the record people but i've still got 2 character profiles to do before i'm fully done with these, i know you're probably getting sick of seeing me post one of these every couple of days but you can know that it'll be over soon xD
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 12:24:00 PM by Elions »

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: William Sommers' Character Profile.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 11:31:05 PM »
God damn you are addicted to those profiles, aren't you?

Looks good and all, but you can't be 19 or younger, as the UU killed everyone who was 17 or younger. Unless your character somehow "Evaded" the UU, you should have been killed in the city locating.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 11:52:52 PM »
God damn you are addicted to those profiles, aren't you?

Looks good and all, but you can't be 19 or younger, as the UU killed everyone who was 17 or younger. Unless your character somehow "Evaded" the UU, you should have been killed in the city locating.

Yes... Yes i am. Also the fact i've been hiding clues in them as to what i want to do with my characters later on :P

Changed up the age description to fit what you said.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 03:24:55 AM »
Why do many people like giving their characters gas masks? Seems like another bulky item to carry around for little gain.

The Combine don't use chemical weapons. Or do they...?
o7

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 03:28:09 AM »
Why do many people like giving their characters gas masks? Seems like another bulky item to carry around for little gain.

ICly, we have none that have been developed to deploy on a large scale. It's a 99.9% chance of chemicals/gas being used anywhere.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2012, 11:36:51 AM »
I was under the impression your own characters could not interact with each other under any circumstances, unless Devil isn't your character which I have assumed.

Otherwise, decent character profile, has potential.

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: William Sommers\' Character Profile.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
I was under the impression your own characters could not interact with each other under any circumstances, unless Devil isn't your character which I have assumed.

Otherwise, decent character profile, has potential.

Devil isn't actually my character but Turrets, but she stopped playing on CG a long time ago, hence the dissapearing from outlands part.

Post Auto-Merged: November 26, 2012, 11:50:03 AM

Well, Devil gave me the mask, and i had one or two oportunities where i had to use it due to smoke or a hazardous enviroment.
It's filterless anyhow, so right now that mask serves at best as a way to protect his face
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 11:50:03 AM by Elions »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal