Author Topic: Gunny Smith's Character Profile.  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gunny Smith's Character Profile.
« on: November 19, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »
Gunny Smith's character profile

Character's full name:
Martha "Gunsmith" Washington Antwiler
Gender/sex:
Female
Physical description IC'ly:
A 5 foot 7 african american woman, of old age but relatively well taken care of complexion. She walks around with a big backpack, meaning her movement is not entirely fast.
Hair color:
Black, slowly graying
Eye color:
Brown
Face details:
Wrinkles here and there, she has taken some relatively good care of her skin with the limited resources there are in outlands.
Hair design (short cutted, ponytail, etc):
Short, usually held by a bandana she has that her husband gave her.
Approximate age:
Aproximate 60's
Country originated from:
The United States.
Current location:
Outlands, somewhere in Romania
Accent:
North American (Southern)

Clothing and/or protective armour :
Head:
Nothing.
Torso:
A red T-shirt that is a bit too large for her.
A white sweater.
Pants:
Blue worn Jeans

Character information:
A character that exists mostly as a motherly figure when it comes to interactions with other people and as a help with anything and everything related to weaponry and mechanics when it comes to "use"

Character background:
Born in New Orleans, Martha was someone who never really took onto anything complicated, she simply focused on the simple but enjoyable things that she could do. She always had a "need" so to speak to challenge herself to learn new things, most of the time she attempted to learn on her own.
Her life was otherwise calm during all the time before the 7 hour war, she got married to the man she had been on and off with since high school, never had children (though not due to a lack of trying). Her husband was always an avid collector of firearms of all kinds, wether they were pistols, rifles, shotguns, he had a bit of everything. Always looking to spend more time with him, Martha took an interest in weapons as well, learning how to fire them, how to clean them, fix them, even learning how to jerry-rig and modify some parts of weapons. Though she never had any official training as she learned everything on her own, she became known as the best gunsmith in New Orleans, and perhaps even the whole state of louisiana.
After the 7 hour war hit, Martha was never able to acommodate to the city life, having to keep her little pasion for weapons hidden from the CCA as well as people who could have otherwise been dangerous. She ended up hooking up with a "caravan" of people who had decided to exit the cities and make something out in the outer rims of the cities, the places otherwise known as the outlands. With her unique set of skills she was a lot of help for them, but unfortunately they ended up disbanding after some harsh times. In the end, "Gunny Smith" ended up having rumours spread about her skill with weapons as she found a place to call home, simply looking to live in peace and enjoy one of the few things that she felt kept her close to her late husband.

Mental good and/or bad skills:

Good
- She's friendly, caring even
- She's not demanding, even altruistic.
Bad
- She has a short temper for when someone tries to mess with her
- Her work is something that has become almost an obsession for her

Physical good and/or bad skills:

Good
- Very skilled with all kinds of handiwork
- Precise motor skills with her hands and excellent eye-sight
Bad
- She's old and hasn't precisely trained her body but her mind, making her not a fighter but at best a support for more technical things

Character look-a-like image:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Character fitting music and/or song:
Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-h5c6Yj_Vc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-h5c6Yj_Vc</a>

Weaponry:
A shotgun she fixed up herself.
Equipment:
Tools and otherwise her backpack full of random scrap metal and broken weapons
Known authorized items:
Her skill with weapons
Her skill with mechanics
The flaregun she created for Eli.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gunny Smith's Character Profile.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »
+1

10/10

I like this character, especially because I think she is rather unique.

Does her expertise extend to combine tech, including combine weaponry?
o7

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 09:20:01 PM »
No, it doesn't. She never had any combine tech to fiddle it, only normal weaponry (I always figured if i wanted combine tech related knowledge i'd do it at a later time.)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 09:22:03 PM »
I want to see more of her when outlands is up, haven't seen her thus far.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 06:18:49 AM »
OH you'll see her and my other characters more in outlands allright. I'm going through a bit of a change stage atm. Basically, With my main (Eli) having to recover from the shit in the RP thread (which i want to hopefully keep IC) I'll /have/ to play other characters, for passive AND active RP. I'm also trying to finally pass some of the characters i don't use to other people, so they're not wasted. (IE: I'm trying to pass Harley to my boyfriend for him to play when HL2RP comes back up)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal