Author Topic: C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.422 Ban Appeal  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.422 Ban Appeal
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:46:10 AM »
Steam Name: China Cat Sunflower
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19890840
Character Name: C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.422
Admin who issued PK: RTLK
Reason for Un-PK: I got PK'd for lying, which I did not do I was specifically asked if I had held the woman units hands and I had not so I said no (I would have said yes if he asked that.) Also me holding that guy units hand was Obviously supposed to be voided <________________________<

Edited: I was not asked if I held 619's hand I was asked if I had held someone else's hand. (Ask the Nova.DVl.117 who it was I don't remember their numbers. I clearly did not lie and a PK for holding his hand as a joke is a bit much a blackmark seems like a fair punishment for that but PK for that is a bit extreme especially considering I am a Recruit with no blackmarks.......

« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:44:15 PM by China Cat Sunflower »
Glenn Irene Jr. Savior of the Outlands!

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.422 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:28:20 AM »
The main reason for amputation is the issue with procreation, regardless of which sex is involved. Holding a persons hand or even giving signs of intamcy is regarded the same, and is always punishable by amputation. You had also stated in interogation, that you "Did the nasty" with the recruit as a joke, but speaking about it with a DvL is not a good move. The Sectorial Commander was in observation the whole time and noticed the level of professionalism your unit produced during it, so in turn for these reasons the amputation was given. Just await RTLK's verdict.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 11:05:27 AM »
No I said that 619 said we did didn't I? Also I was told I got amputated for lying not the hands thing.

Edit: Also I was acting like that mainly cause I thought the whole thing was a joke to be 100% honest
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:13:07 AM by China Cat Sunflower »

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 11:10:02 AM »
Wait and RCT FUCKED ANOTHER RCT?! I know I'm not involved but I want to know... Please for me exsplain what happened.

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 11:11:01 AM »
Yes a recruit lied to get me (And someone else who I was told OOC will get PK'd too) killed.......

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 11:12:13 AM »
Yes a recruit lied to get me (And someone else who I was told OOC will get PK'd too) killed.......

Not detailed enough, Did you fornicate OR WHAT?!

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 11:13:57 AM »
No, I whispered his digits. That was all. That is why I made this PK appeal if I had actually done something to be killed I wouldn't have bothered but I didn't do anything other than whisper that I didn't even lie.  :o

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »
No, I whispered his digits. That was all.

Did you hold hands...? WHAT IS GOING ON?! I'm gonna search the logs seee if I can find anything

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »
I was brought in there because he said I had an inappropriate relationship with a girl unit. I was asked if I had ever held hands with the girl unit or had sex with her I said no we had just met the only reason we went to the hardpoint together was because we were ordered too. Then 619 said we were grabbing each others hands (IDK if it was Looc or IC) I said we hadn't and jokingly /me grabs 619s hands.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 02:44:34 PM »
Here is the whole story for the guy who asked as you seem intrested. xD

So me and 334 were both at the NEXhap along with 619. Two other higher ranking units came to the NEXhap and told us to go to d2hap. So we all went there... AS ORDERED. Then once there I whispered to 334 a joke. It was along the lines of....  619! Anyways so he starts saying that we are in a relationship and were holding hands.  I was like uhhh no we weren't And he begin lying and bitching. Then another unit came to D2hap and 334 told me that we were going to patrol. I agreed because I know 619 was going to get us in trouble. Then the DVL took us to interrogation. 334 logged off once in interrogation because they obviously didn't want a blackmark. So 619 flat out lied his ass off to the Dvls and 334 minge logged off to avoid the rp. I stayed and went through the whole interrogation and ended up getting shot. 334 Not even asked if ANY OF IT WAS TRUE before I get shot in the head and PK'd. The whole situation was messed up and to be honest it's not right 334 didn't even get punished for any of it and I get shot in the head without any proof or evidence or anything. I feel like we should at least redo the whole situation with both me and 334 or even all three of the recruits involved because I ended up getting killed for nothing and the person who minge logs off doesn't get in any trouble. Not even a blackmark or a day ban for logging off to avoid RP.
Please give me another chance! :)?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 05:19:14 PM »
You had your chance, you were un-professional and you should't joke about that.

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 11:37:01 PM »
But still, shouldn't  334 be punished as well? I mean sure 422 is PKed, whatever it's RP. But because 334 logged off she gets to go unpunished? What is that all about?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 11:48:29 PM »
334 should have equall if not more harsh punishment, his joke lead to the amputation of a fellow unit; this happened on a server I was SeC on, we skinned him, keept him alive, cut his eyes out, and keept his brain/head on life support forever so he can scream to the city and we nailed his corpse to my APC, and my SeC char make a cloak out of his flesh.

Offline Cats Pajamas

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 12:19:03 AM »
619 was the guy who said we did that stuff 334 was the other person blamed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal