Author Topic: Mao Hentu Ti-Chang's Personal Journal  (Read 1282 times)

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mao Hentu Ti-Chang's Personal Journal
« on: May 11, 2011, 10:00:58 PM »
[a red velvet book with the words "Viva La Revolution" carved in the front with a makeshift switchblade]

Entry #1

"When a long train of abuse and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce Them under absolute Despotism, it is their right,it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

- excerpt from the Declaration of Independence, signed 1776.

If anything, this journal is for me to vent my thoughts and express my journeys - I've waited too long to start this. However, I hope that, sometime in the future - and hopefully with no Combine existence - someone finds this and learns something from this. History is an aspect needed in human life. You can't survive without it, because you have no cultural or national identity. You are writing history if you're the next generation. Although there are people to tell you stories of the past, who knows what the fuck will happen to people who give a damn - we're few, but we're strong. And who knows what the Combine have planned for us.

My father lived in Tibet during Mao Zedong's "cultural revolution." Soldiers and loyalists would march into towns, hand out pamphlets about Zedong's "New China," get people riled up, and then go into Buddhist temples, take artifacts and throw them in the fucking town square and burn them. They would run around like wild chimpanzees killing Buddhist monks and nuns just for the sake of getting rid of their history. My father had a strong fear of losing the history of Tibet. He kept a red velvet book that he wrote in every night. He would tell of his adventures and vent his thoughts - and throw history in there too. My father was shot and killed by a C.....C......shit, what the hell are they called? The big fucking scary guys in the white suits - talk like robots - fucking killing machines. Anyway, he was killed by one of those trying to help a distinguished local political leader of Croatia escape. I was there, to say the least. Let's just say there were three bodies lying on the ground when I left there. The first was my father, the second the political official, and the third wasn't my fucking body, I'll tell you that, if you get what I'm saying.

When I was a child growing up in the China Town district of Chicago, I used to read this series called Alex Rider. Alex Rider was a teenager that was pulled to work for MI6 - British intelligence agency - at a young age. Good read. Sudden memories. This is pointless.

The Declaration of Independence, followed by the Constitution - the longest surviving constitution in history until some bozos in ridiculous uniforms had to come along and fuck that up.

I've had enough for tonight.

Mao Ti-Chang
Live free or die

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mao Hentu Ti-Chang's Personal Journal
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:40:07 PM »
ooc/ This is a very good read, keep it up  :)
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal