Author Topic: Krzyztof Wojnaczyk Authorization Application  (Read 1846 times)

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Krzyztof Wojnaczyk Authorization Application
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:07:28 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Nikolai
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About two years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About ten months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Bachelors Degree in Civil and Electrical Engineering
Twenty-five years experience in mechanical design

Name: Krzyztof Wojnaczyk
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
(I suppose a backstory will suffice.)
Krzyztof Wojnaczyk was born on a snowy fifteenth of December in the year 1942 on a farm in northern occupied Poland. His father, Wojciech, was a member of Armia Krajowa (Polish for Home Army) who died in the war. His mother was a tender of a farm who later married the owner of said farm. Krzyztof's early life was full of constant moving as his mother was remaining outside the law of Germany. In his early years, his mother supplied education in the fields of grammar, arithmetic, and other basics. In 1947, when Krzyztof was five, he began attending a formal school. He attended such school until adulthood.

In 1960, at the age of 18, Krzyztof applied and was accepted at the Warsaw University of Technology. There, he studied mechanical engineering and received a bachelors degree. He maintained a 3.5 GPA during his college years. In 1965, he began employment at ?ucznik Arms Factory, a reputable arms manufacturer in Poland. From the start of his employment until 1971, he performed maintenance on machinery used for creation of equipment in divisions of ?ucznik Arms Factory that created civilian objects like type-writers. In 1971, the Board of Directors at ?ucznik Arms Factory deemed Krzyztof eligible for their scholarship program, in which he would be able to return to the Warsaw University of Technology and study electrical engineering in order to become involved in weapons development. This he did.

In 1975, he returned to ?ucznik Arms Factory and began, one again, performing maintenance on machines. But this time, it was on machines that created parts for firearms. He remained in this job until 1985. At this point a weapon designer at ?ucznik became interested in Krzyztof, and recruited him onto his team. He worked in that position until 2010, when he retired.

Until the Seven Hour War, he lived happily in retirement. Following the war, he was jolted into a life style of fear. He avoided imprisonment into a city, following a group of mysterious mormon rebels. Being moved from camp to camp, he eventually reached the outskirts of City 45 where he remained until now.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The ability to maintain and design mechanical defenses.

The ability to give basic training to others regarding engineering.

Defects
Mindset in engineering. Krzyztof worked in engineering for most of his life, and he's nearly incapable of doing anything else.

Krzyztof was taught in a specific manner, an old technique. Working with more modern engineers will be difficult for him.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
My wishes are to, in the beginning of my roleplay, help maintain the firearms of others given they are willing to roleplay damage of their weapons. I also wish to use these characters skills to defend myself. My end goal is to be admitted into the Alliance in which I would be able to use this character's ability to the fullest extent.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I have general knowledge in these fields in real life.

EDIT: Removed a BBCode closing that didn't belong.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 01:30:26 PM by Nikolai »
Live free or die

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Krzyztof Wojnaczyk Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 08:17:42 PM »
+support as long as the 'mechanical defences' aren't Combine turrets built from scratch.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:57:45 PM »
+support I was roleplaying with this guy earlier, and I have no doubt he can handle these authorizations.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 11:41:28 PM »
Nothing unrealistic and nothing stands out that would be cause for questioning to me. Therefor, an eight hour wait period has started- if no administrators post something that would be reason for denial within that period, I will accept it.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 09:38:27 AM »
Since 8 hours have passed, and nobody voted against, consider it accepted.

Also, proper polish grammar for the name is KrzySZtof :u
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:05:37 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal