Author Topic: Nanne118 [NED] is here!  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Nanne118

• View Profile
    • Awards
Nanne118 [NED] is here!
« on: May 10, 2012, 03:28:01 AM »
Hey everyone.

In het past few weeks, people have been spamming the internet (mainly FP forums) about how bad RP is, and that it should be removed.
Since I did not know what RP exactly was, I decided to search some more information about it and try to figure out why (most) people hate it so much. Some servers that I found looked very crappy, bad textures and ugly menu design. Also, to my dismay, I found that very few had vehicles, or even proper shops for eg. clothing and character design.

One late night, browsing the internet once more, I found a good video about the racing server mae by GmodServerReviews. It decided it looked neat, and even though I wasn't looking for a racing server in particular, I decided to visit the website. Found out you had some RP servers as well, so I joined. The rest is yet to be written.

Offline TOMASAS

• da best xd
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nanne118 [NED] is here!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 04:22:56 AM »
Welcome to Catalyst Gaming.
Stop assuming things.

bitcoin: 1Fq4EFYLwvktC3uKM6d6qu8irSwepqigAX

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nanne118 [NED] is here!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 05:02:37 AM »
Welcome, glad my video got you into the community :)
We have quite a lot of servers, rather than just Racing and RP. You should check 'em out.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal